Date(Part 1)

Kasey

I moved into the Marx's house a week ago and it was fun. Victor would argue with Amy which makes their parents tell them to shut up. Honestly, their parents are hilarious, always making jokes. Nate, Victors younger brother who is 5, he's so adorable. He would ask me to play cars with him and of course, I said yes because who could say no to that face. Amy is like the sister I never had. We would go to her room at night and gossip while watching cliche movies. Sometimes we would go to the mall, which isn't as bad as I thought at first. Victor and I...well we're not dating but we act like a couple. Every night I would sleep in his room or vice versa.

As for school, I finished all the work I missed, but it's not longer fun without Matt and Dylan. I know they're bad and weren't actually my friends but I still miss them. Without them, I actually pay attention in class which I guess is great.

"Hey, love"

"Hey"

"So I was thinking about taking you out on a date"

"A date?"

"Yeah, What do you say?"

"Um sure"

"Great! I'll knock on your door at 8"

"Knock on my door?" I laughed

"Yeah since we're living in the same house it makes sense"

"Mhmm"

I ran upstairs to Amy's room.

"What?"

"I need your help"

"With what?"

"Victor asked me on a date"

"Okay, so what do you need to wear?"

"Um, clothes?"

"I mean casual, dressy, that kind of stuff"

"Oh, I didn't really ask. One second"

"Okay I'll be in your room" She yelled as I knocked on Victor's door.

"Yeah?"

"What do I have to wear?"

"You could wear clothes but I'd love it if you didn't" He smirk.

"I mean do I wear something casual or dressy, you dimwit"

"Oh casual"

"Thanks"

I walked into my room. "He said-"

"Casual. I know." Amy said already in my closet.

"Do you need help?"

"Nope"

"Okay good"

I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

*

"Wake up" I opened my eyes and saw Amy.

"How long was I asleep?"

"An hour. Now I changed you and did your makeup while you were asleep. I just need you to sit up while I do your hair"

In less than thirty minutes she was done. I look in the mirror and smile. I was wearing a grey tank top, light blue high waisted jeans, red jacket, and white vans. My hair was curled and my makeup was light.

"Thanks, Amy"

"No problem. That's what best friends are for"

I hugged her tightly right as there was a knock on the door.

"Good luck" She whispered in my ear with a smile.

I walk to the door and saw Victor looking handsome as ever.

"Ready, love?"

"Of course"

He took my hand and lead me to the car. He opened the door for me. Aw, he's such a gentleman.

"So any idea where we're going?"

"Yes but you'll just have to wait"

"aw, why?"

"Because it's a surprise."

"Fine"

After only ten minutes of driving, I heard police sirens. I looked behind us and saw the policeman had his sirens for us. Victor pulled over and rolled down his window. He gave the officer his license and registration.

"Ms, May I see some ID"

I was confused but gave him my ID. He nodded his head on the other officer that was on my side. The officer on my side look me out of the car and turned me over. I felt metal on my wrist and knew it's handcuffs.

"Um, Sir, no mean to be rude and excuse my language, but why the fuck do I have Handcuffs when I did nothing wrong."

"We have to bring you into questioning"

"Officer, I think you have the wrong girl," Victor told them.

"We certainly don't"

The officers and I started walking towards their car when Victor called out.

"Wait!" We all turned around to see Victor holding a poster. It read:

Kasey Rose, can I cuff you at prom?

"You're one Kinky bastard," I said as the cop uncuffed me.

"I'm guessing that's a yes"

"Hell yeah" I pressed my lips on his and gave him a passionate kiss