Paris ~ Pierre Gasly

Pov
*past*
Today was mine and Pierre's anniversary. We've been together for 4 years now and I am pretty sure he is my soulmate, if you believe in that stuff ofcourse. For our anniversary he took me back to the place where we first met. Something seemed different about him. He seemed ... nervous, on edge. I took his hand and immediately felt him relax. In front of us I saw the Eiffel Tower. It brought back memories.

We walked right to the spot where we met all those years ago. Right at that spot he turned me around to look at him. "Hey." He said with a soft smile putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Hey." I softly said, slightly blushing. He had this effect on me, everytime he would just look at me and I could see in his eyes that he loved me. There was always a tiny sparkle, his touch on my cheek felt familiar by now. "Je t'aime." He chuckled softly placing his lips on my forehead.

"Nearly 5 years ago, we met at this exact same spot. You were standing there waiting for your friends who were on the tower. You were standing down here because you were afraid of heights and you still are. I was just a stranger passing by. We became friends, but after about a year we finally admitted our feelings towards each other. That was exactly 4 years ago today. It is still one of the best days of my life, but I'm hoping that will change today..." he slowly went down on one knee as I put my hand over my mouth. He grabbed a box out of his pocket opening it, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

"You are the love of my life, the reason I smile, my reason to always go on even if everything seems wrong. You are there for me when I had a bad race, but also when I had a good race. You make me feel good and I can't think of anyone else to spend the rest of my life with. So will you make me the happiest man alive and do me the honors of marrying me?" We both had tears in our eyes at this point. I nodded with a bright smile and tears on my face. "Ofcourse I'll marry you!" He stood up crying happy tears and put the ring around my finger. Around us people were cheering. He picked me up and spinned me around. After he put me down he kissed me passionately.

*present*
"Woooow! Daddy proposed under the Eiffel Tower? In Paris?" Lucien, our son, looked up at me with sparkly eyes. I had just told him he was getting a little brother or sister. "Yeah, one day I will take you two there, I promise." Pierre had come walking in and I did not hear him coming. "Two?" I looked up at him with wide eyes and a bright smile. "You ruined the surprise! I wasn't planning on telling you already..." his eyes widened. "Are you saying-." I nodded biting my lip. He picked me up and spinned me around just like he did on the day he proposed.

Lucien chuckled. "You did that when you proposed." Pierre looked between the two of us and started smiling. "Mama told you that story? But yeah I did. Come here, I'll show you." He picked Lucien up spinning him around. "Like that?" He squeeled. "Just like that." Pierre said smiling and put a kiss on his forehead. 8 months later we had a beautiful little girl and named her Elaine.