She's not mine ~ Charles Leclerc

(Disclaimer: I love Charles with my whole heart <3 sorry in advance for making him such a d*ck in this one shot)

Pov
I smiled as I walked through the paddock with Max. Max and I are really close. Almost like brother and sister. "Okay so, if you don't mind I'm going to find Charles. I'll come meet you after the race." I smiled as I hugged him. He smirked at me. "You mean Charles, as in the boy you've been in love with for years?" I put my hand over his mouth. "Shut up!" I chuckled. "Just telling the truth." He put up his hands in defense before heading off to the RedBull garage. I smiled to myself walking to the Ferrari garage. As soon as I walked in I spotted Carlos.

"Hola, Carlos. Have you seen Charlie?" He turned to me. "He just came in, seemed a bit off." He shrugged his shoulders. I walked toward Charles' driving room and knocked on the door. "What?!" He opened the door with an angry look, but it turned soft. "Whoah, calm down man." I chuckled, but his eyes darkened. "What do you want?" I was taken aback by the sudden coldness. "I just came here to talk to you, wish you good luck, but you're clearly mad at me. What'd I do this time?" He shut the door in my face as I stormed in. I was getting mad now.

"Charles Marc Hervé Perceval Leclerc!" He froze in his spot. I turned him around. "You do not get to do that. I don't know what I did, but you talk to me about it. So then I can change it. But don't you EVER shut the door in my face." I was fuming. "Fine! You want to know?! Maybe you shouldn't be wh*ring around with Max." Tears welled up in my eyes as my hand collided with his cheek. "You're a fucking asshole." With that I walked out and went over to RedBull. I walked up to Max who was having a conversation with Sergio.

Charles Pov
I should've thought about it, before saying anything. I saw them together. Her hand was on his mouth, they were laughing. God I love her so much, it hurts. I felt my cheek tingling. I sat down on the couch as Max stormed in. "What the fuck did you do?!" He was fuming and I was annoyed. "Of course you have to be here right now!" He came closer as I backed away a bit. When Max is angry, it's kind off scary. "You're such a jealous prick. She is my best friend. And when we're together, all she does is talk about you. Yet you called her a whore to her face."

"In the past 2 years, she hasn't kissed anyone. She has not been on dates. All because she hoped that one day you'd see her. Actually see how much she cares about you. So yeah. I might know about your feelings for her, but you went too far. Good luck on getting her to forgive you." With that he walked out slamming the door. I sat there in shock and confusion. The worst part? I didn't even go talk to her. At all.

*one year later*

I stared as she walked into the paddock with Max. They still look like a couple. She glanced my way and we made eyecontact. She broke it and looked down. Max put his arm around her trying to protect her. It made my blood boil. I walked over to them. Max immediately stepped in front of her. "Get out of my way Max. I'm going to talk to her." She put her hand on her arm. "It's okay, I'll be okay. Go get ready." Max hesitated for a bit but then hugged her and jogged towards RedBull. "Thanks, he could've-." I started. "What do you want Leclerc?" She cut me of as I flinched as she called me by my last name.

"You called me by my last name... you really hate me don't you... god I should've said something. I'm so stupid. I was too late and you moved on. And I'm still here regretting the fact that I never told you I am in love with you... I could've had you. I'm so so sorry." I broke down as she looked at me. I walked away and got into the car. The race was over before I knew and I got out my car slowly. I turned to my mechanic to discuss some things and went off to my room. I sat down on the ground as someone walked in.

"Who says I moved on Charlie? I never could. You were everywhere I went. Even if you want this, I'm afraid it's too late. Cause. You hurt me Charles... you really really hurt me." She started as I stood up. "I'll do whatever it takes. I swear." I walked towards her cupping her cheeks. I realized I couldn't just kiss her so I hugged her tightly instead. We stood there for a while when I started hearing soft sobs. I slowly removed myself from the embrace and saw she had started crying. It made me tear up. I did this. I broke her beautiful soul. And I am such an idiot for doing it. I hope one day I get to fix thing, but for now...

She's not mine. And that's my own damn fault.