I'm sick, really sick ~ Lando Norris

Pov
It was another day on the grid and another bad race for my boyfriend Lando. The problem was I knew exactly how he was going to act once we got home and I was sick and tired of his behavior. When he got out of the car I went over to him to give him a hug, but as usual he walked right passed me. I took a taxi home, not in the mood to deal with it. I've been super tired lately, cause I'm sick. Really sick. Lando doesn't even know yet, because he's been too busy being mad about his results.

I heard the front door open and sighed loudly. I wiped the tears from my eyes as Lando came walking in. "Hey bab- have you been crying?" He looked concerned and sat down next to me. I looked in his eyes trying to find a hint of the love he once had for me. I tried to find it, but I couldn't and maybe that was my fault. "I can't do this anymore Lando..." I whispered as his face dropped when I called him by his real name.

"What do you mean? Have I done something?" I looked at him in disbelief, standing up from the couch. I walked upstairs and started packing my stuff, while Lando ran after me. "Hey, wait, please, what did I do? Please don't leave, I can't lose you." Tears were forming in his eyes. "Lando. All you've done is be mad at me and ignoring me. I can't help that you're results are bad, but you always shut me out. You've been so busy that you don't even notice what's happening!" I screamed pulling at my hair.

I removed my hands from my hair in shock. In my hands were pieces of hair. I knew this was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to happen so fast. Lando looked at me in shock as I continued packing my bag. "I'm sick, really sick. And I'm tired of you not even caring. I'm tired of trying so hard to get you to notice me. I needed you! I needed you so bad! And you weren't there." With that I zipped up my bag and walked out. I walked to my car, driving to my brother's house.

Pierre Pov (surprise)
I stood up in confusion when I heard the doorbell. I opened the door and she was standing there with tears in her eyes. I opened the door for her to come in as I hugged her immediately. "Hey, shhh, what happened little sis?" I sat her down on the couch. "He doesn't care anymore Pierre. All he's done is be mad at me and ignoring me, I had to get out. And on top of it all my hair is falling out." She sobbed. "Already? That's extremely fast... when is your next appointment?" I looked at her concerned, she looked extremely tired. "Next week. I don't want to shave it Pierre, I'll look like an idiot."

I looked down at her and came up with a plan. Ever since the doctors told us she had cancer, she's been talking about losing her hair. I walked to the bathroom and put on the shaver. I started shaving every little bit of hair of my head and walked back downstairs. "We will look like idiots together." I chuckled as she looked up at me in shock. "O my god, Pierre." She teared up. I hold up the shaver with a questioning look. She took a deep breath. "Let's do this."

Lando Pov
I walked to the bathroom with tears in my eyes. She forgot all of her makeup. I started packing important stuff for her, since she only took clothes, when a white plastic bag caught my eye. I opened it and there were a bunch if bottles in it. Medicine. By now I had realized what was going on with her and it broke my heart. On the bottom of the bag there was a paper and a little box. I opened the box and it had a bracelet in it that said, MFAA. I teared up. This was something special between us. It stands for My Forever And Always. I looked at the paper. It was a ticket, to the same concert as where we went on our first date a few years ago.

I put the bracelet on and drove to Pierre's house with all the stuff. I knocked on the door with my eyes still red as Pierre opened the door. He had a beanie on. "Is she here? Also why are you wearing a beanie in summer?" I whispered. "Uhh, yeah she's here. She's sleeping. And we did it together, cause she was scared." He said taking his beanie of revealing his bald head. "That's really sweet, I just brought some stuff she might need." I handed the bag to him and went to walk away.

"Lando wait." I turned around looking at Pierre. "You should stay. She was really tired, so she didn't want to explain everything. It's why she walked out. She loves you, so you should stay and be there for her when she wakes up." He gave me a sad smile. I teared up. "I- I didn't know Pierre, I really didn't know. And I don't know what to do. She can't die. I can't lose her." I sobbed as Pierre hugged me. "Hey look at me, she's not going to die okay? She's strong. Doctors already said she's doing alot better. The chemo is just making her extremely tired." I pulled away. We walked inside and walked to the kitchen. "Can I shave my head too?" He chuckled at my statement. "I wouldn't if I were you. She's always talking about how fluffy your hair is." I chuckled playing with the bracelet.

After about an hour I heard a familiar voice coming from the living room. "Pierre, I forgot my medicine. Yo bro where you a-." She stopped in her tracks when she came into the kitchen. On her head she had a beanie, immediately pulling it further over her head. "L-Lan..." I smiled hearing her call me the way she used to. "I'll let you two talk." Pierre smiled and walked out. "Let me talk okay. Look. I am so so sorry that I didn't pay attention to you. And I'm so sorry you had to go through this alone. I will do better okay? I promise. But please don't break up with me cause I can't lose you, ever." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Lan... I'm sorry I didn't tell you. You just, you seemed so busy and I didn't want to bother you. I love you so so much." I picked her up kissing her softly. "I love you more." I kissed her forehead and slowly took her beanie of as she looked terrified. I placed kisses on her head. "You look as beautiful as ever love. And you are going to beat the shit out of this cancer." I smiled placing another soft kiss on her hand as she smiled softly.

From that moment on, I went with her to every appointment. I was there every time she fell asleep and then again when she woke up. Sometimes she would come with me to race weekends, if she was not too tired. My race results got better. Over time she got better and better, until one day the doctor came in telling us she was cancer free. We all cried happy tears and a few months later her hair started growing back. About half a year after she was cancer free I asked her to marry me, she said yes and we got married. Now we have moved forward 3 years since our wedding. We have 2 beautiful kids and we couldn't be happier.