Family ~ Sebastian Vettel

Pov
Seb and I have been dating for several years now. His time at Ferrari being insanely hard and taking a toll on his mental health, he decided it would be best to switch to Aston Martin. He has been training for the past week and I've barely seen him. But I knew what I was getting myself into, knowing the sport. I waited patiently for him to come home and started cooking dinner. Before I knew how much time had passed, I felt 2 strong arms wrap around my waist. I smiled as he leaned his head down on my shoulder.

"Hey beautiful." He whispered kissing my cheek. "Hi Baby, I missed you." I closed my eyes turning around and taking in his scent. He pulled me in for a soft kiss as I smiled widely. He always knows how to make me feel good. "You're gonna burn your dinner." He chuckled pressing another soft kiss on my lips. "Well, I'm kind off distracted at the moment." I smiled up at him and ran my fingers trough his hair. "Guess what?" He looked me in the eyes. "What?" I asked chuckling. "I love you." He kissed my nose and I smiled at him. "Yeah, I know you do, I love you too." I turned around resuming cooking dinner.

Seb left the kitchen and set the table. He dimmed the lights making it look like a romantic restaurant. I smiled putting dinner on the table as he pulled out my chair. After all these years, he's still the gentleman he was when we first met. I sat down and started up conversation. We talked about the new season coming up, the training sessions, how work was going for the both of us. And lot's more. The smile never left my face. I have so much love for this man, it's unreal. I looked up and imagined how he was going to react. "Babe?" I asked and he looked up. "Yeah?" He asked curiously.

"I have to tell you something." The smile on my face only became bigger. "What is it?" He emptied his hands and took mine. "Maybe it's better if I show you." I chuckled standing up and grabbing the box I had wrapped. I handed to him as he chuckled. "What's this for?" Hes smiled with a hint of confusion. "Just open it!" I laughed as he started ripping of the paper. He opened the box and took the letter out of it.

Hey Seb,
So this is a very special letter i'm writing you. First of all I want to say that I love you so much. You are the love of my life and I wouldn't know what to do without you. You help me when i'm not doing that good and you love me for the way I am. Right now we are entering a new part of our relationship. It's the beginning of something new. Look down.
Xx Your Lover

He looked down as he picked up the little t-shirt with a Formula 1 car on it. It said "my dad is famous." He looked up at me with sparkling eyes. "Wait are you serious??" He asked standing up. I had tears in my eyes as I nodded. "Oh my god!" He picked me up spinning me around. I smiled softly kissing him. "I'm gonna be a dad. Oh my god imagine a little Seb running around the house!" He kept talking about what it would be like and it was the cutest thing.

Months went by and Sebastian started racing again. In the interview people asked him, how he felt about becoming a dad. I was now 8 and a half months pregnant and the baby could come any day now. We found out we were having a little boy. Right now Sebastian was standing on the podium, because he finished second. I was in his dressing room cheering him on, when I felt my pants getting wet. I looked down realizing my water broke. I ran to the door calling for a member of the crew. "I know Seb has interviews but i need him here right now, cause my water just broke." The crew immediately got the news to Seb and before we knew it we were on the way to the hospital.

A few hours later I had delivered the baby, while he never left my side. We were smiling down at the tiny boy as he took him in his arms carefully. "Hey baby boy. Papa's here." He kissed the kids head softly as a doctor came in. "Did you already pick a name for the child?" We looked at each other and I nodded at him. "Jack Ethan Vettel." She wrote it down and he kissed Jack once more before putting him in a crib. We took a few photo's of him and Seb posted them on his socials to let everyone know that the delivery went well.

I slowly fell asleep and woke up a few hours later. Seb was sitting by my side holding my hand. "Hey beautiful mama." He whispered kissing my hand. Still being a bit tired and sore of the delivery I smiled at him with sparkly eyes. "I love you so insanely much Seb. I can't wait to raise this kid with you." He slowly pecked my lips. "I love you too, I promise that one day i'll marry you. Jack will bring the rings down the isle and it will be the perfect day. It will come. I promis you that." I smiled up at him.

Seb kept his promise. A year later he proposed and we got married. It was a beautiful ceremony and the best day of my life. Jack started to come to races when he was about 2 years old. At 4 he started karting and he grew up to be a fine racer himself. Just like his dad. When Jack turned 5, I was pregnant again. Twins. A boy and a girl. They were just as beautiful as their older brother and Jack has always taken care of them, even when he was still a young kid. He'd never leave their side. Eventually Sebastian retired from Formula 1. Jack made his way up to Formula 1 and races like a legend. I feel the same nerves, I felt when Seb was on the track.

Always thinking, please let my family be okay.