The Story Of Us ~ Sergio Perez (+ a bit of Carlando)

Sergio Pov
I guess it's kind of sad, how it's all in the past now. I may sound unemotional, but trust me I'm breaking inside. She was my everything. I don't know why or how I messed up so bad. Now she walks in the paddock with him. I know they're just friends, but she doesn't even care about me anymore. It's almost like a contest, of who can act like they care less. But I liked it better when she was on my side. The battle is in her hands now, but I'd lay my armor down, if she'd say she'd rather love then fight. I can't bring myself to talk to her and she won't talk to me.

Pov
"Have you talked to him yet?" Lando looked at me with a sad smile. "No and I'm not going to." He nodded understanding, but I could see something was on his mind. "What is it Lan? I know you want to say something." I smiled at him, knowing him too well. "It's just that-. They're going to turn the story around. Sergio thinks that we're together. I just think you should talk, that's all. I know, that you know, that he didn't mean what he said. I think we both know that deep down. Just give it a try at least." I looked down knowing he had a point.

"I'll talk to him. But you owe me ice cream." I chuckled before walking off to the Red Bull garage. Max looked at me almost relieved. "Thank god you're here. He's out of control." I walked over to his driver room knocking on the door. He didn't answer so I walked in, but the sight was awful. Photo frames and cups were shattered on the floor as I saw him trying to save the photograph of us. "You're going to hurt yourself if you don't put on gloves or something." He turned around and I looked at the man I loved so dearly.

I sat down next to him, taking the photo from his hands. It was our vacation in Brazil and we were happy. So happy. I stared at the photo before putting it away. "Are you with him?" It came out as a whisper as I turned my head to look at him. "No. But even if I was, you don't get to have a say in that." I looked away. "Listen- please just- I know what I did. I know okay? But I love you. I love you so freaking much. Please I-." I teared up. In my mind the moments kept replaying. Over and over and over. "You told me, y-you- why should I give you another change? Give me one good reason."

"Because, you are the love of my life. And I don't want to lose you. You're my world. I know that my words hurt you. I planned our whole life together. I saw us getting married, having kids. I just- please forgive me. I'm begging you." He was full on crying right now. "You had me Sergio. I was there, through everything. And yet, you shouted that I didn't support you. I was late to a race! One race! It was five minutes for god sakes! I was out buying YOU a present. It's unfair and I won't be treated that way."

He turned to me taking my hand. "I know. I was frustrated at the car and I just wanted to see you before the race started. I overreacted, I know. I won't ever treat you like that again, I promise. Please take me back." I looked up at his eyes. He seemed so lost. "Okay." It came out as the softest whisper, but it was loud enough for him. He threw his hands around my neck hugging me as tight as possible. He put soft kisses all over my face. "I love you. I love you." I smiled softly.

"Yeah I love you too. I gotta get back soon tho." His eyes darkened. He attached his mouth on my sweet spot and sucked it, making me moan. He left a purple bruise as I chuckled. "Lando and I are friends. No need to be jealous love." His eyes were still dark. "I'm just marking what's mine so he doesn't get any ideas." I laughed and put a kiss on his head wanting to walk out. Only for him to grab my wrist and kiss me once more. "Good luck out there." With that I walked out and back to the McLaren garage.

I walked up to Lando with a tiny smile on my face. Lando came towards me and stared at the bruise. "Oh my god, did you guys-." I burst out laughing. "God no! Not before the race, he'd be worn out. No, he wanted to 'mark what's his' so you don't get ideas." Lando now started laughing too. "I knew he was jealous, but damn girl. Besides, I'd rather do him then you, no offense." His eyes widened a bit as he turned away. "Oh my god! Lando Norris did you just come out to me?!" I whisper shouted at him.

He pulled me into his drivers room. "You can't tell anyone." I smiled at him. "Don't worry, I won't. I kinda knew, but I was waiting for you to tell me." His eyes widened. "Don't look so shocked. You always stare at him just a littlleeee too long." I winked at Lando and on que Carlos came walking into the garage. He waved at Carlos. "Go. Y'all are cute. I ship. You should get together soon." He nudged me as Carlos walked our way. "Shut up."

After all the drama Sergio and I got our happy ending. So did Lando and Carlos. Carlos asked Lando out on his birthday and they got together a few weeks later. They're the 'power couple' in the paddock. And goddamn they're adorable.