4.

Michael

Y/N and I pulled up around the same time as Kasey and I got out the car first, heading towards the restaurant doors. We waited in the restaurant as Y/N and Danielle came through the door.

"Hi Kasey" Danielle said with a little smirk. "Danielle" Kasey simply said before her eyes moved to Y/N's attire. I just looked at Y/N's whole look. She definitely wasn't the same girl who left LA at all. "Table for four, under Y/N" she said as the hostess begun walking us to our table. "I wanted to make up from my attire earlier" Y/N joked as I chuckled. Y/N making up the whole "She wanted to make up for her attire earlier" was all bullshit She was being plain petty and I just smiled at her.

 Y/N making up the whole "She wanted to make up for her attire earlier" was all bullshit She was being plain petty and I just smiled at her

Kasey did what she did, said What she said and now Y/N was going to show up and show out. Y/N picked up her menu smiling as I just looked over at her. "Y/N I like the dress but why brown?" Kasey questioned. "I like the brown it looks good against her dark skin" Danielle interrupted as Y/N smiled.

Throughout the night we all talked but it was mostly Kasey like always and we talked about what she wanted to talk about which was our relationship. The bill was coming out as Kasey brought up a topic that shouldn't have been brought up.

"This restaurant is nice and I know you're just getting out of school to be a nurse practitioner, can you afford this?" Kasey questioned as I immediately nudged her arm. "Ow! what?" Kasey asked lowly looking over at me as I just looked at her "why would you say that?" I asked as Danielle just rolled her eyes. "You need to put a muzzle on your bitch" Danielle boldly said. "What?" Kasey asked Danielle as Danielle was about to repeat what she was about to say but the waiter came back.

"Yeah you can just add their food onto my bill too" Y/N simply said as the waiter handed everyone's checks to Y/N. Y/N signed all the receipts and placed her card in the checkbook handing it to the waiter as it got quiet once the waiter walked off. Y/N looked Down at her phone smiling as she begun texting someone. Which that was also something she was doing all night.

"Y/N I don't want your card to decline by accident I was ju-"
Kasey started off but was soon cut off by the waiter "here's your card Miss have a good night" the waiter said about to walk off but Y/N stopped him. "Here you go" She said handing him a couple of hundred dollars as a tip. "The tip was already included in the bill" the waiter said as Y/N smiled. "I know just take it" Y/N said with a smile as the waiter smiled. "Thank you so much!" He thanked Y/N as the waiter walked off and Y/N stood up from our table.

She grabbed her purse and immediately walked towards the door leaving us still at the table. "Now that's how you clear a bitch" Danielle said before getting up and walking out behind her. I just looked at Kasey "really?" I asked her before getting up from the table and checking on Y/N outside. I watched as she got in her car pissed. She was about to back out but I stopped her by standing behind her car.

I went up to the drivers side window as She Rolled down her window. "What?" She questioned "can I come over after I drop her off to just talk?" I questioned. "Whatever" Y/N simply said giving me the cold shoulder and rolling her window back up.
I just went to get in the car as Kasey got into the car. "You were out of pocket for that shit" I started off placing my seat belt on.
"I was making sure that if she didn't have the money she didn't have to pay for all of us" Kasey explained.