58.

Michael

We were back at Y/N's place as it was nice and quiet. "Thank God" she started off kicking her heels off. "I love family and I'm all about family but shit I couldn't even get a breather because peoples kids were sleeping in my bed at my mothers" she expressed making me laugh. "Then I went out in the back with Laila and the rest of my cousins and these niggas arguing and getting high" she added shaking her head and laughing some as I smiled at her.

"What?" She asked picking her heels up "come here" I said as she locked the front door. "You ain't getting no ass because I'm stuffed" she warned walking over to me as I chuckled "you're stuffed?" I asked as she wrapped her arms around me and smiled. "Yes my ass has been on a bird diet so thanksgiving I showed out" she said as I looked down "and now you got a food baby" I said as she poked her stomach out and rubbed it before we started to laugh.

We went upstairs and started getting ready for bed. I went to go take a shower in one of her guest bathrooms while she was in hers taking a shower. I came out the shower about fifteen minutes later and dried off sliding on a pair of basketball shorts. I placed my Durag on as I walked into Y/N's room seeing Her place lotion on her body. I went to go brush my teeth and once I was finished I sat on the bed and watched
Y/N do her nighttime routine.

I laid back on the bed as She placed on her bonnet and turned off the light. She climbed into the bed next to me as I was thinking about what she said earlier about things she liked when it came to pleasure. "Y/N" I said as I seen the light from her Nintendo switch come on.  "Hmm?" She asked looking over at me as we shared a laugh. "Damn you could've at least hooked it up to the TV so we can play Mario Kart or something" I said as she giggled.

"My bad babe, what's up?" She asked turning it off then turned on her lamp that was on her side of the bed. "What were you talking about earlier when we were talking about what you liked when it came to sex?" I asked looking over at her as she looked at the ceiling and sighed to herself. "If I tell you this you can't tell anyone" She started off. "Nothing happened to you right?" I asked concerned as she shook her head. "No" she started off .

"I just never had a guy make me orgasm" she mumbled. "What?" I asked. "I never had sex with a guy who made me orgasm until I had sex with you" she said loudly.
"Are you serious?" I asked as she nodded then placed her hand over her face but I moved it. "It was like they got there's and stopped or I just went with it because that's what he wanted. But I never really got to experience that with a guy until Jamaica" she explained. "So since you've lost your virginity you didn't get to properly experience things?" I asked as she shook her head. "Other than using toys, I've never got the luxury to know what I liked and wanted during sex from a guy until we started having sex" she truthfully said as I looked at her.

"Don't start acting like you the shit either" she added as I chuckled making her smile. "I would watch porn and I found things that guys did on the girls that I thought was a turn on and I've never had it done or the guys I been with would do it but I wouldn't enjoy it" she explained. "For one porn is fake you can't go based off of porn" I started off . "When I do what I do, do you enjoy it?" I asked as she immediately nodded. "Yeah, A lot" she said covering her face as she let out a shy laugh as I chuckled and moved her hand. "I just wish I stayed a virgin or at least gave it up to someone who I was comfortable with and who also cared about my pleasure too" she admitted looking over at me.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I asked  as she shook her head while looking at me. "Nothing" she admitted "why?" She asked. "I want to know and help you find out what you like" I said as she let out a small laugh and I chuckled. "Are you serious?" She asked. "Yeah you tell me what you like or I'll ask you what you like and we go from there" I said. "Are we actually going to do it or I just tell you and you make a mental note?" She asked. "You know I'm a hands on learner" I said making her smile as I smiled. "Don't be coming up to me with no nipple clamps none of that" she said as I laughed.

"I promise I won't" I assured then started thinking "in fact I got you" I started off before getting up. "Mike where you going?" Y/N asked "I'll be back" I assured going downstairs getting a cup and filling it up with a couple of cubes of ice before heading back upstairs. "I just said I was full" she stressed. "Yeah I know but this is something light" I assured as she looked at me crazy then laughed. "What?!" She asked confused. "Just lay back" I instructed.

I placed an ice cube in my mouth as she laughed "what are you doing?" She asked as I chuckled climbing on top of her. I laid down in front of her pulling her by her thighs. I pulled her shirt up and placed the piece of ice on my tongue beginning to eat her out slowly. She Jumped some "wait" she moaned as I chuckled and continued watching her arch her back off the bed before placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Shit" she moaned with a bit of agitation in her voice looking down at me as I chuckled continuing to work my tongue around while groping her thighs softly. I continued to look at her as her eyes were closed, she had her lips tucked in as she took her hand from the back of my head and balled her hand up.

"Fuck Michael" She whined as her legs begun to shake. I then blew on her clit as she arched her back off the bed. I spit on it before continuing to suck on her clit. Her breathing became uneven and she grabbed the back of my head bucking her hips against my tongue. "I'm about to cum" she lowly whined with her eyes still closed. She then tried to close her legs as I moved her knees to her chest going deeper. 

Her legs continued to shake as I seen a tear fall from her eyes and she moaned louder. "Oh m-my go-" She moaned rubbing the back of my head with one hand and gripping my shoulder with the other. Her toes curled making me smirk up at her as she was a morning mess. "I'm about to cum" she let out as I groped her boobs from under her shirt continuing to slurp.

She then came as I licked her juices up continuing to suck on her clit. "I can't take anymore" She moaned trying to push my head away but I worked my tongue one last time before placing a kiss on her clit. I then pulled away and placed kisses in her inner thighs as she finally opened her eyes. I sat up and pulled her closer by her thighs as I leaned down kissing her lips while rubbing her clit.

She pulled from my lips as I slipped a finger in and her mouth fell. "Do you like that?" I asked as she nodded and I started thrusting my finger in and out of her slowly before kissing her neck. "Talk to me" I said in her ear as she moaned. "Yes" she moaned out as she winced then moan feeling her wetness coat my finger. "Oh my God" she let out as her head fell back and I kissed her neck. Her mouth dropped as I added another finger begging to curl my fingers in her feeling her immediately grab my arm. "You alright?" I asked as she nodded. "Fuck" she stuttered holding her head back.

Her phone started ringing as I continued and she gripped my arm letting out a loud moan. "Michael, what the f-" she moaned but was cut off by her biting down on her bottom lip. I chuckled against her neck. "You like that?" I asked in her ear. "Yes!" She expressed. She moved her hips against my fingers slowly as I looked down and watched her. I then placed my forehead on hers feeling her hand rub mine as I continued to thrust my fingers. She then came as I licked my fingers and smirked at her as her eyes was still closed with a smile on her lips.

I kissed her nose as she giggled making me smile, I then kissed her lips as she kissed back.