66.

Y/N

It was April and I was currently at my mothers dress fitting missing another weekend of Coachella where Beyoncé was headlining at and I was a little sad but I knew I had to be here for the dress fitting. Then Last weekend I missed it because I had a photoshoot with coach and had a meeting about creating the children's book I always wanted so that's being developed and the idea was so good they may develop it into a short film depending on how the book does so I have to start writing a story line and drawing images of how I want the characters in my book to look.

Now this weekend was the dress fitting and tonight was date night so We we're going on a double date to be on the show Ridiculousness with Dani and Steelo then we were going out to eat after and probably chill out at Steelo's place with them after.

"Oooo this is cute" I said looking at my dress in the mirror "I told you how BET wanted to film the wedding and everything leading up until the wedding right?" I heard my mother ask as she looked at my dress fixing it some. "Definitely not" I simply said making her laugh. I swear if she did that I wouldn't be apart of the wedding. When it came to our lives I wanted to have some privacy and I felt like this moment was private. I feel ceremonies needs to be off limits and the reception little pictures or videos here and there but I feel as if weddings and babies are sacred unless you want it out. I feel it's a moment to enjoy with you and your family.

"I swear me and Michael would've been in the back of the ceremony in disguises" I joked making her laugh "I know baby and I'm too old for all of that" she started off as she looked at my dress. "I'm going to add some jewels to this" She started off. "Momma no You're supposed to be relaxing" I said. "I'm only adding jewels to this little piece relax" She assured me as I bent down to see if I could twerk something.

"Get up before you rip something" she joked making me laugh. "You tried on my dress yet?" I asked referring to the dress I had designed for her to wear at her reception. "Yes" she said with a big smile. "Sexy ain't it?" I asked with a smirk as she laughed and hit my butt playfully before she turned me around to face the mirror. "With all this wedding talk it makes me wonder how you want everything for your special day to go." She brought up. "Ma this is about you" I started off "I'll talk about that day whenever it comes right now it's about you" I said the last part excitedly making her smile. "Yeah but I've never heard you ever say what you wanted your future wedding dress to look like or I want my ceremony to have these flowers" she brought up as I faintly smiled.

"Because I never dated someone I felt would give me that special day so I've never said anything" I started off. "At times I felt like that wasn't obtainable so I just didn't speak on it" I admitted. "And now?" She asked looking at me through the mirror. "I don't want to jinx it, you know?" I asked before looking down at my dress. "Do you talk about marriage with Michael?" She asked. "Yeah like as a goal since we're getting older" I answered. "Do you tell him to his face that you want to marry him? Because I've heard him say he wanted to marry you" She said as I looked at her in the mirror. "I don't think I've ever told him to his face. No" I answered.

"Y/N what you think baby , it becomes your reality. Whatever that has happened in the past it is for a reason you deserve love, marriage and kids just like people who don't deserve but still Has it." She explained. "You think positive affirmations and you speak it because power is within the tongue" She explained as I nodded and looked down at my dress. "Let me go take this off so I can go get ready for my date soon" I brought up immediately stepping off of the runway in the middle of her store going in one of the dressing rooms.

I got undressed placed the dress back in its plastic then got dressed in my original clothes before my mother took my dress with her. I said my goodbyes before heading back home. I thought I was a pretty positive woman I mean sometimes I doubt but for the most I'm very positive. Maybe that's a question I should ask Michael. I went back to the house got washed as Chloe came over to bring the outfit I was wearing on the show in a couple of hours.