24.

Y/N

"Why am I just being told I have a photo shoot today?!" I asked kind of irritated from being woken up from my nap on a Saturday afternoon. "Yeah they want you to be ready before you even get there" Chloe said as I just sighed. "So start getting ready and I'll be there in a second" she said before hanging up as I groaned laying back in the bed. I waited about five minutes before actually beginning to get ready.
________

It was around 5 as my hair was done for the pop up Shoot tonight. It was in soft curls down the right side of my body showing my good side. Chloe place gold drop earrings in my ear

As My make up was done but they were doing minor touches before I actually got dressed

As My make up was done but they were doing minor touches before I actually got dressed. Chloe started helping me get dressed as she strapped my gold heels before I stepped into my dress. I glided my hand up my dress as Chloe zipped it up.

"This is beautiful" I complimented looking at myself in the mirror as I heard the doorbell ring

"This is beautiful" I complimented looking at myself in the mirror as I heard the doorbell ring. "You look beautiful" she complimented as she placed some highlight on my chest and sprayed me with gold glitter shimmer spray. I then placed my favorite scent on which was "Black Opium" by YSL. "I should probably go see who's here before I go." I said as I started heading downstairs and Chloe held the end of my dress.

I reached the last step looking for the person Chloe's assistant answered the door for not seeing anybody. I finally turned to see Micheal standing a couple of feet away from me. "What?" I started off then looked him up and down "what are you doing here?" I asked confused. "Chloe" I started off then looked back at her. "I promised you the black panther premiere so I'm going to take you there" Micheal said as I looked back at him from Chloe.

"Micheal I don-" I started off "I'm not taking No for an answer this is something you wanted and I'm going to give it to you" he assured as Chloe held out a gold clutch for me to grab. I just looked between her and the clutch before taking it out of her hand. "Have fun" she said lowly as I just simply shook my head taking the clutch out of her hand. We started heading out of the door together as the chauffeur opened the door to an all black Tahoe SUV.

The chauffeur helped me in as I thanked him and Micheal got in next to me. The chauffeur then closed the door as Micheal sat all the way on one side and I sat all the way on the other. The chauffeur got into the drivers seat as it was quiet. I just looked down at my lap then out the window. "You look nice" he complimented as I continued to look out the window. "You do too" I simply responded. "Thank you for the gift" he thanked and continued "I was trying to catch you before you left the party to thank you for showing up and the gift-" he started off as I just nodded. "You don't have to thank me it's fine" I assured looking over at him.

"I wanted to talk to you" he started off as I stopped him by shaking my head. "Michael I'm done talking. There's nothing else to say" I said giving off a faint smile before looking back out of the window as there was a moment of silence. "What's going on with you to where you're acting different?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" He questioned. "I seen your interview with that woman, your demeanor and how you responded that wasn't like you" I started off.

"So now you're worried?" He asked. "Don't be a fucking dick head about it because too be honest I didn't even have to ask you about it" I shot back as we looked at each other. "So again I ask, what is your problem?" I asked "My sister is saying you're very closed off , you don't go anywhere, do anything and your girlfriend came up to me the other night saying you're lashing out at her" I brought up as Micheal just bounced his leg then looked out the window.

"Don't worry about it, you got your own thing going on. I'll deal with it" he simply said. "Does it have anything to do with us not speaking?" I asked curious. "No but it really fucking sucks not being abled to talk to you about it" he simply said. "You have Lori who can listen to you and help you I'm sure " I brought up as he chuckled. "You literally picked up something was wrong with me and didn't say for me to get over it nor did you blame me that it's because of us why I feel this way." He said as we just looked at each other.

"Why would I tell you to get over how you feel even if it was about us?" I asked. "I'm just tired of feeling like I'm not being heard" he said as I felt my face soften some. "I don't want to be around people because I just don't" he admitted. "So why am I here?" I asked. "I don't know, I don't know how to make any of this make sense " he said as he looked at me and I just nodded slowly.  The car came to a stop as the chauffeur opened the door for us and we stepped out.

"Michael I don't feel comfortable with going out with you on this carpet together. I don't want to make Lori feel some type of way" I admitted. "She's going to feel like that regardless, I already told her what was going on" Michael informed as I just nodded. He went out on the carpet before me as He begun taking pictures by himself.

I went onto the carpet posing as reporters yelled from every direction but I ignored them doing my own thing

Michael then motioned for me to come over to him holding his hand out. I then grabbed his hand as he placed his hand on my lower back as we started taking pictures for the press.
I just smiled hoping that no one took these out of context.
"You alright?" I heard Michael ask as he looked down at me. "Yeah" I answered as he moved some hair over my shoulder making me smile some .

I walked off beginning to take pictures by myself as Michael was taking pictures with his cast members. Once he was done we walked off the carpet together. "You want anything from concessions?" Micheal asked. "I'm okay" I assured with a small smile. We went and got seated in the theater as Michael went on his Instagram story recording himself.

I just smiled to myself looking at the screen as Michael called my name and I turned my head covering his camera that was on me. He started to chuckle as I shook my head letting out a small laugh before the movie started.

All in all they did what needed to be done for the movie and it made me emotional once the movie was over because all these years and we finally get a black superhero on screen who is of wealth who didn't come from a struggle, showed black love and black women without the struggle. The ending credits came on as I dabbed my tears away with my napkin. "You alright?" Michael asked in a chuckle but looked over at me concerned. "Yeah" I answered then nodded and looked at him. "Go up there mike" I said referring to him going with his cast members to the stage.

"Yeah but are you okay?" He asked as I laughed. "I'm okay" I assured as we shared a small smile and he went up with the rest of his cast members making me smile.