54.

Y/N

I stood in front of my mirror in my hotel room placing my braids into a bun.

It was currently 4:37 A.M and I had to be at Texas Southern by 5 for practice. I grabbed the keys to my rental, along with my wallet, my protein shake, a small duffle that consisted of a pair of heels, a rag and feminine products to feel clean. And a water bottle. I placed my hoodie on before going downstairs to my rental. I drove to the school where we were practicing at and parked. My phone started ringing as I pulled my phone out seeing Michael trying to FaceTime me. I then answered it "oh you can get up for Beyoncé but for me it was an issue" he started off.

"Don't start. Right now I'm about to shit my pants" I said making him laugh. "Don't do that, that'll be embarrassing" he stated added. "Babe I'm so serious" I said getting out of the car with my duffle before placing my hood on. "Baby you're good she's going to love it and she's going to use it" he assured. "Yeah but this is Beyoncé. It's either she likes it or its-" he started off. "Or it's ass. There's no in between." I stressed.

I just stopped in my tracks "Michael I don't even know why I'm out here." I started off. "I don't even know why I agreed to this. I've never even taken a dance class before I didn't grow up in this" I explained. "I think I'm going to just come back home" I said as Michael immediately stopped me. "Y/N You're not coming home, stay out there and do what you went out there to do and accomplish" he started off. "How is this a goal you want and you treating it like this?" He asked. "There's a reason why she got you out there and now you show her exactly why she picked you to get the job done" he said as I just looked up.

"Don't have me get on a plane because you know I will" he said as I faintly smiled. "You need to smile because there are a bunch of women who would love to be in your position" he said as I nodded. "Besides you need to make those who have a lot to say eat their words especially your friend. She's been talking about you non stop especially when those pictures of you and Bey dropped" he brought up as I giggled walking towards the doors of the building. "Who Maya?" I questioned. "Yeah,babe you gotta do it" he expressed making me giggle. "Okay I'm going to do it, but I got to cry first" I admitted feeling tears threatening to come out.

"Cry and then go put in work please?" He asked "okay" i sniffled as he chuckled. "Do you need me to come down there?" He asked. "No I got it" I assured feeling tears fall from my eyes as I wiped them. "You sure?" He asked as I nodded. "Yeah" I assured. "Aight I love you" he said as I faintly smiled "okay I love you too" I said before walking inside. "You got it. Call me when you're done practicing" he said as I nodded and we said our goodbyes before hanging up.

I greeted everyone as they greeted me back. I finally took my hood along with my hoodie off pulling my pants up some

 I finally took my hood along with my hoodie off pulling my pants up some