21.

Y/N

I tied some balloons to my sisters new car that my mother bought. I then ran back inside the house due to it fucking freezing outside. "Baby where your little friend at?" I heard my grandmother ask as I giggled. "Who Dani?" I questioned. "No the boy" she brought up. "Oh Keith. He's not coming" I said. "Not no Damn Keith" she said as I just touched my chest. "Okay sorry grandma" I apologized in a little laugh as she giggled. "You know I know him I just forgot his name he real fine" she said as the doorbell rung and I ran to get the door.

I opened it to see Michaels ass standing there with Lori "what are you doing?" I asked. "Uh today is not your birthday" he said pushing past me as I looked at him crazy. I closed the door behind them as he started greeting my grandmother, mother, will, Rashawn and my God mother along with introducing Lori. "There he go" my God mother hyped as I just rolled my eyes.

"This is who I was talking about" my grandmother started off as he hugged my grandmother and kissed her cheek "not no damn Keith" my grandmother added as I just stood there. "Michael?" I asked her. "Yeah" she started off then turned to look at him "you got any kids?" She asked him "no" he answered in a chuckle. "You got a wife?" She asked making me pinch the bridge of my nose. "No, actually this is my girlfriend" he answered as Lori smiled and my grandmother looked away. "Would you like a wife and some kids?" My grandmother asked as I just shook my head.

"Grandma what kids you popping out?!" I asked "your mother is considered my kid, if I get married to him then it's considered his kid" she explained. "Grandma no" I said through a giggle. "He ain't even supposed to be here" I said walking past him while looking him up and down. I then bumped into his shoulder. "Well if you don't want him I most definitely do" my grandmother said as Michael just hugged her. My grandmother clearly didn't care that his girl friend was right there beside him.

I just faintly smiled at Lori as she didn't return the smile She instead cut her eyes. I just went into the fridge getting something to drink as Steelo, Danielle came along with my cousins and uncles. It was almost around a good thirty to thirty five people in the house to celebrate Laila which was just family and very close friends.

Music was playing loudly as I caught Laila in the hallway before she went downstairs. "You look cute" She complimented as my hair was in curls and I was dressed in all black Besides my shoes.

"Thank you" I thanked "Where you going?" I asked "Tristian said he's taking me to breakfast and I'm going downstairs to leave" She informed

"Thank you" I thanked "Where you going?" I asked "Tristian said he's taking me to breakfast and I'm going downstairs to leave" She informed. "You not grown so you not going" I simply said as I covered her eyes with a bandana. "Y/N are you serious?!" She asked. "Just hold on to me" I said holding her arm as we went downstairs carefully.

I opened the door and continued outside as everyone followed. Her boyfriend Tristian then ran up to the family standing behind Laila, my mother and I. I stepped back and placed my phone up recording. My mother took off the bandana from around Laila's eyes.