6.

Michael

Y/N's mother, William, Laila, Steelo, Dani and I were watching Y/N as she walked across the stage to receive her degree. My phone was out recording as we all started screaming. "Y/N!" I screamed as we continued to make hella noise. She took a picture with the Dean walking off the stage. "Again please save your applauds til the end" the announcer said making us laugh some.

They went through everyone else as it was soon over we watched as Y/N was taking pictures with a group of people.
Y/N then started making her way towards us as Laila ran up to Y/N. They wrapped their arms around each other embracing one another. I looked over Y/N's body as she had on an all pink pants suit, a pair of heels, and her hair in some curls.

I just looked her up and down some as she smiled at Laila

Y/N then looked over at me as I just smiled at her and she ran up to me excitedly making me chuckle. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped my arms around her body. "You came" she expressed as I just smiled, we soon pulled away and smiled at each other. "I wasn't going to miss your graduation" I assured as we just smiled at each other. "You look beautiful" I complimented.

"Thank you" she thanked as a woman came up next to Y/N.
Y/N took her hands out of mine giving the woman her full attention. "I was asking if Michael could join us on the podcast?" The woman asked. Y/N then looked back at me as I smiled "what we talking about?" I asked "this is an HBCU of course everything black" the girl joked as I chuckled "I'm down" I assured.

"Oh and the Ques are having a party tonight for the grads" she added. "Yeah I know, I don't need my best friends seeing how we get down at those" Y/N joked. "We'll be there" I assured as the girl smiled. "Oh and it's a 90's, early 2000's party so juvenile will be playing" she assured. "Aight we'll be there" I stated as she smiled and walked off.

"You sure you want to go literally everyone's been raving about you and Steelo being here" Y/N brought up. "Y/N it's cool I got this" I assured. "Congratulations baby girl " will said behind
Y/N as she quickly turned and smiled . They then hugged as I just smiled at them. "Baby I'm so proud of you" her mother said going up to them joining the hug. Steelo then joined the hug as Dani and I got into the hug with them.

Y/N then pulled away wiping her tears that was falling. We all took a few pictures before leaving out to the crowded parking lot. "Man these girls fine as fuck" we heard Steelo say as Y/N was smiling down at her degree. "You see white girls here or something?" Dani asked looking around as Y/N and I started to laugh. "Nigga why you laughing?" Dani asked me as I just sucked my teeth. "Where's kasey at anyway?" Y/N asked "back at the hotel room." I answered. "Is she going to let you go to the party tonight?" Y/N asked.

"Wait what party?" Dani asked "right?!" Steelo questioned looking over at Y/N. "We got invited to one of the Ques parties" Y/N informed. "Oooo I heard about those parties" Dani started off "I'm surprised you didn't end up pregnant"Dani added as I looked at her crazy. "Make sure you all use extra protection we out here in atlanta" We heard Y/N's mother say.