27.

Y/N

Another month has past as it was another month of not talking to Michael. Ever since Michael and I stopped talking for good it seemed like things should've gotten better but they've gotten worse. Keith was caught with the same woman and I was so disconnected from him I didn't even care. I thought it was because we never had sex since we've gotten together which was months ago but then again I just didn't want to have sex with him.

My phone started ringing as it was an unknown number. I ended the call continuing to watch tv in the dark as the same number then called again. "Yes?" I answered. "Y/N" I heard as it sounded like Lori's voice. "Lori?" I asked as I heard her sniffle. "Yeah i uh was calling you" She started off. "I haven't heard from Michael since we got into an argument about-" She said as I cut her off. "Where you and Keith tried to get Michael and I to not speak?" I asked. "Y/N" she let out. "He's ignoring me and I just want to know if he's okay I called him the other day and he lashed out, then broke up with me." She admitted.

"Well I don't know. I texted him after our argument saying he needed to see a therapist. I haven't heard from him since then and that's how you and Keith wanted it, so I'm just respecting your wishes " I started off. "I can't help you" I simply said as it was quiet for a moment. "Okay I'm sorry for bothering you" She apologized as I hung up. I went on my Instagram page deleting everything about Keith then logged out. I did the same for the rest of my socials.

I then looked at the time on my phone reading 8:36 PM. I immediately got out the bed getting dressed in something quick

 I immediately got out the bed getting dressed in something quick

I threw my hair in a bun taking my glasses off.

I grabbed my keys and drove straight over to Michaels house

I grabbed my keys and drove straight over to Michaels house. From the looks of it his parents wasn't home due to being out of town. I got the key from under a plant where it sat under in case of emergencies. I placed the key back in hiding once I unlocked the door.

I then walked in slowly "Michael" I shouted as I locked the door behind me. He started coming downstairs. "What's good?! Why you in here?!" He asked. "Yo you dead ass right now?!" I questioned. "What Y/N?" He questioned. "Fuck you mean what? What is going on with you?" I questioned. "Lori is literally crying and wondering what's wrong with you and telling me you broke up with her" I brought up. "Y/N i don't want to do this shit right now" he said aggravated. "I don't care what you want to do" I simply said taking my coat off.