50.

Y/N

We were walking out the sugar factory as I was pissed but as we were walking out we seen a woman who looked to be around her early twenties with a couple of friends who seen Michael and I and immediately freaked. They then swarmed towards us with their cameras out as I smiled and we greeted them. "Y'all look nice, okay!" I admitted while hyping them up, seeing the guys with their fits and the girls dressed up to par. "Whose birthday is it?" I asked as they all started laughing. "How you know it's someone's birthday?!" Michael asked in a chuckle. "We in Atlanta if they step out, it's for a birthday, funeral or pictures." I explained.

"I'm turning nineteen" One of the girls said. "Aww happy birthday" I wished before hugging her. "Happy birthday" Michael said. "Can we get a picture?" One asked as they all got excited making Michael and I laugh. We heard someone suck their teeth "they're not here to take pictures with y'all, they're here to celebrate their God Daughters birthday. So can you all go inside or something?" we heard Maya ask as I immediately turned around. "Nah they're good" Michael said calmly in a chuckle. "Don't talk to them like that" I simply started off.

"If you got an issue take that to the car" I simply said "they grown and you acting like their momma" Maya argued as I just looked back at her. "Mother or not, children or not they're still people with feelings and that's not how you talk to people" I simply said. "Baby girl, you good" I assured the girl and the rest of the group as Maya finally walked away.

Michael and I took some pictures with them as we stepped back and I got a good look of them and noticed they were like Dani, Steelo Michael and I. "How long you guys been cool?" Michael asked. "Since elementary and middle" one of the boys answered as Michael and I smiled. "Hold onto that" Michael assured grabbing my hand. "Y'all really together or is it a publicity stunt" one of the girls asked making Michael and I laugh. "This a publicity stunt, They have me out here with this man for what?" I asked making them laugh. we said our goodbyes and went to the car.

I got in on the Passengers side and let out a sigh of relief as Michael got in on the drivers side and we looked at each other.
"If that ain't us" I started off looking at the group of teenagers we were just talking too as Michael chuckled. "Right" he agreed as we both smiled at them and he pulled off. "Now let's talking about fucking Maya" I started off as he laughed. "You know and I'm proud of you for not going off the way I thought you would have" he admitted as I thanked him.

"Yeah because you know I can take it there, flip that shit and reverse it" I said in all honesty making him laugh. "I'm proud of you, you didn't curse, act out of character, you just calmly put her in her place"  he said as I shook my head. "No because she wants to play with me like I didn't put in work. Yes my mother was there and could've helped me but I wanted to do that on my own and I did just that" I admitted.

Michael

"I went throughout school got the grades I got and got a full ride, continued throughout college with that same mindset and kept up with my scholarship all while working so I'd be damned if a bitch going to come out her face and say I ain't work for shit because I put effort into this all while dealing with unnecessary bullshit" I heard Y/N say as I just listened to her and honestly the whole situation turned me on. The way she handled herself at that table had me ready.

"She came for me the entire night but was real quiet on the shit she had going on in her life but want to be loud talking about my insecurities and what's going on in my life." She added as I parked the car in the hotel parking lot then looked over at her. "And she only did that shit because she was in front of you and my ex-" she started off as I looked at her crazy. "The guy she was with that was your ex?" I asked.

"Yeah. That Nigga was a bum then and he bum now. Trying to one up on my man the fuck?!" She said as it started making sense. "I was wondering why he kept saying shit" I said. "Yes he ain't do shit back then and I'm sure he not doing shit because her ass ain't doing shit but got the most to say about someone's past" she started off. "She reaps exactly what the hell she sows. She sat there and tried to make a mockery out of my skin complexion like it was a joke, knowing damn well I was feeling insecure about it at the time. Had all the niggas all over her and tried to do exactly what she did tonight in front you all in front of  the guys at the time when we would go out" she started off.

"I stepped back focused on what I was in Atlanta for, got my shit together moved on, now look" she said. "Got my degree, got a house in LA, got a relationship with her celebrity crush, fucking and sucking him. I'm in spaces this bitch wish she could be in and meeting people this bitch could never meet because her attitude fucking suck and karmas a bitch" she explained as I just bit down on my lip and looked at her.

"You done?" I asked "yeah let's go" she said as she started getting out and I got out of the car locking the doors. "I'm sorry I had to get like that, I'm just frustrated" Y/N apologized walking in front of me clearly still pissed because I seen it in her walk. "Mhm you good" I assured looking over her body while licking my bottom lip some as I trailed behind her and we walked into the lobby of the Hotel.

We then went into the elevator as she stood In front of me and a family piled onto the elevator with us. She backed into me and smiled at the family as I placed my hand on her hips, bringing her butt onto me some more as she looked down at her phone not paying any attention. I bit down on my bottom lip feeling myself grow some. "Could this elevator go any fucking slower?" I thought to myself.

We soon got off as Y/N still continued to walk ahead of me. She pulled the key out of her bag as the key fell out of her hand. She squatted down carefully to get it as she stood back up and rubbed against me and I bit down on my bottom lip watching her unlock the door. We walked in as she threw her purse on the couch that was in our suite.

"Yeah and you know what? the icing on the cake tonight was how she treated those kids at the restaurant like this bitch really need her head knocked in between a fucking dryer because Karma and God himself ain't doing enough" she started off as I started chuckling to myself. "Michael I'm so dead ass right now it's not even funny, I rarely curse this much or even get like this but that bitch better stay away from me tomorrow because-" she started off. "Because what?" I asked her taking my wallet out of my back pocket then placed my wallet and keys in the kitchen. "Or what?" I questioned.

"Michael don't fuck with me" she warned kicking her heels off and picking them up "you're not doing anything because you have something to lose, she doesn't" I corrected. "So you're not doing anything besides sitting there and enjoying the party" I assured pulling my shirt over my head. "Yeah aight" she sarcastically said taking her dress off leaving her in a black bra and panty set. "Aight so leave it at that" I simply said as Y/N looked over at me from placing her dress and heels in her suit case.

"Michael keep it the fuck up, I'm already up here" She warned finishing what she was doing. "And you need to bring it down here" I corrected walking past her before hitting her butt. "You're not helping" she said as I took my pants off placing my things in my suitcase. "Come here" i said as she placed her bonnet back on the TV stand before coming over to me. She looked up at me as I grabbed her throat softly. I kissed her lips slowly for a moment before pulling away from her face some. "Are you done?" I asked. "Actual-" She started off as I continued kissing her lips for a moment before pulling away again .

"Are you finished because Im hard and I'm kind of tired of hearing it" I admitted. "That bitch-" She started off as I picked her up immediately making her laugh. I turned the lights out getting under the covers as She climbed on top of me beginning to kiss my lips. Y/N started kissing my neck and rubbing herself against my bulge as I groaned.
"You mad about what?" I asked gripping her butt softly. "You better get up and ride this shit like it's yours" I said as she pulled away from my neck, sitting up. "Michael" she expressed slapping my chest playfully. "Y/N" I mimicked in a girly tone.

"Shut up" she simply said "you shut up" I shot back "I'll go to sleep with your impatient ass" she warned. "Yeah act accordingly" she said as I smacked her butt making her giggle while rubbing my bulge before pulling me out of my underwear. I pulled hers to the side watching her slide down on me. "Shit" I moaned out watching her and feeling her wetness coat me. She moved her hips slowly getting used to it as I groaned to myself.

She started bouncing slowly as my hands gripped her butt. I bit down on my bottom lip as my eyes rolled back. "Just like that" I groaned as she rolled her hips and begun to bounce causing me to grip her butt tighter. "Fuck" I groaned to myself.
"Like that?" She asked in between a moan. "Just like that" I let out in a groan. She continued bouncing as I looked up at her and immediately hit down on my bottom lip.

She just smirked, leaned her head back and continued to moan.