16.

Michael

I woke up to a bad ass headache with my head on Y/N's stomach and covers over the both of us. I groaned and sat up some. Y/N then woke up some and peeked at me. "You need some Tylenol or something?" She asked before closing her eyes then reached for her phone to look at the time.

"Yeah" I said then touched my head before getting up. I walked slow after her as we went upstairs and I went to go wash up and brush my teeth. I then went in the room to lay down as I seen Steelo and Rashawn still sleep. I looked at my time reading "8:09 AM" I laid there and around 8:30 there was a light knock on the door. "Come in" I said through a groan as I seen Y/N in a pair of sweats and long sleeve shirt.

"I got some McDonald's" she said as I got out the bed immediately and we went downstairs as the house was still sleep

"I got some McDonald's" she said as I got out the bed immediately and we went downstairs as the house was still sleep. We went down to the kitchen and she handed me an orange juice and some Tylenol.

"You need to eat before you take that" she said before handing me two sausage, egg and cheese biscuits along with a hash brown. "Why do you have sun glasses on?" Y/N asked in a small laugh. "my head is killing me and the light fucking with me" I added as she faintly smiled. "Well Just eat and go lay back down" she instructed about to walk off.

"You straight?" I asked as she stopped , looked back at me then shook her head "I got a headache and I was sleep til your big headed ass decided to get up" she joked as I chuckled. She started eating her hash brown and sat down next to me. Her phone then rung as she answered it and i peeked seeing Keith.

 Her phone then rung as she answered it and i peeked seeing Keith

"Hey" Y/N said smiling "what's up?" He asked. "Nothing I'm just tired." She admitted. "When are you not tired?" Keith asked as Y/N and him shared a small laugh. "You right but I'm catching up on my beauty sleep from school" She expressed. "Well good that is most definitely needed." Keith joked as my mouth just dropped.

"Keith I'm going to beat your ass" She started off as they shared a laugh. "I'm just playing you know you cute" he said as she just smiled "I know" she stated as they both let out a small laugh and she looked over at me "you straight?" She asked as I just nodded and she got up going into the living room.

I just continued eating my food and listened to her talk and laugh on the phone with Keith and honestly he sounded like he made her happy and vice versa especially if he's still trying to talk after she had sex with another guy, he really wants her and I respect that. They were talking about Laila and how Laila was a big fan of his along with talking about her Sweet Sixteen that was in like a couple of months.

"I would invite you but I don't know if you'd feel comfortable especially with my family and everything" she started off. "I will if this keeps going the way it's going." He stated off. "Hopefully you'll be my girlfriend by then" he expressed as
Y/N just smiled. "Right but you're probably mad about the guy" she brought up. "Nah we're not together so I'm not tripping off of it. But the fact you told me about it, I respect you even more for that. Because you didn't have to say anything" Keith said as Y/N faintly smiled.

"But now that you know I plan on you becoming my girlfriend I will trip" he assured making Y/N giggle. "Trust me you don't have to worry" She said with a smile. Every time she got on the phone with Keith since they met she smiled from ear to ear and I started to realize if I was to tell her how I truly felt about her it'll go straight in one ear and out the other.

They finally hung up after about twenty minutes as she just smiled at her phone and I got up with my orange juice heading towards her.

"Look at this girl" I started off pulling up Lori Harvey's Instagram as Y/N smiled and reached for my phone and I handed it to her, waiting for her reaction

"Look at this girl" I started off pulling up Lori Harvey's Instagram as Y/N smiled and reached for my phone and I handed it to her, waiting for her reaction. "You thinking about getting with her?" She questioned. "I might talk to her" I said as Y/N smiled. "That's a bad bitch! You two would be a cute couple" She expressed as I looked at her crazy.

"I say go for it" She said excitedly scrolling through Lori's pictures. "In fact I got you" Y/N started off beginning to text Lori through my DM's. "Wait" I started off trying to take the phone from Y/N but she moved it from my reach continuing to text her. She then handed me back my phone smiling hard.

It was clear Y/N didn't have any feelings towards me after what she just said and pulled. "Let me know how it go and when you get her just know I put YOU on" she said as I let out a chuckle making her smile. "Can I talk to you about something Though?" She questioned.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked "I know you were drunk but last night you said that if you couldn't be with me you at least wanted to have sex, What do you mean by that?!" She questioned. "I was just being drunk Don't listen" I said. "Yeah but Michael I got drunk with you numerous of times. That was a different type of drunk" She said as I chuckled. "What you want me to say? I got feelings?" I questioned. "No I just wanted to make sure you were straight, make sure we're okay and make sure that I just didn't sleep with you and you had or have feelings" She explained.

"I'm straight it was just sex right?" I asked "yeah it was just sex" She assured as I smiled. "Alright then we cool" I simply said. "Yeah" she said as I got up from the couch "aren't you hungover?" She questioned. "Yeah. I'm just going to lay down upstairs" I informed. "Aight if you need me just call me" She said before looking down at her phone. "Aight" I said as I went upstairs seeing Steelo in his bed on his phone.

"Yo you straight?" Steelo asked placing his phone down "Because you were straight tripping last night" He added. "I know" I admitted. "Yo you were really shooting your shots with Y/N last night" Steelo expressed. "Yeah and She clearly played defense fucking well" I said as he chuckled. "Sober you finally told her or something?" He asked.

"Nah I didn't have too. Keith called her and he's basically claiming her and she seems happy so" I said with a shrug. "Michael how the fuck Y/N's supposed to know you have feelings for her if you just push them to the side?" Steelo asked. "Steelo She doesn't want a fucking relationship with me What the fuck you and Dani want me to do?!" I questioned.

"Yes it would be nice but is the shit going to happen?! most likely not" I stated "this shit pisses me off because I get a feeling when I see her every time that I don't get with no other woman and I don't know how to get it to stop." I expressed.
"All these years that has passed and I still don't know how to get rid of that feeling" I admitted. "Mike you need to just take your mind off of her, step back for a moment and take time out for yourself" Steelo started off.

"You're single so just worry and work on yourself." Steelo suggested. "Find you a girl to take your mind off of her too" Steelo added as I just nodded. "When you two both dealing with someone the feelings will go away naturally" Steelo said but part of me felt like it may get worse. Maybe she needed to move back to Atlanta and we needed our space.