47.

Y/N

A month past as it was the end of September and I was currently in New York getting my hair and makeup done because tonight was the met gala. My phone was ringing as I picked it up. Dani's face then appeared up on the screen as she looked like she's been crying. "Babe what's wrong?" I asked confused. "Bitch look" She started off as she showed me an ultrasound picture. "Damn how long have you been pregnant?!" I questioned looking at it.

"They said I'm two months" She said as I moved my phone smiling to myself. "Damn two months That's crazy" I said. "I know" she whined as I tried not to laugh. "Does Steelo know?" I questioned. "No i haven't told him yet you were the first person" she admitted. "You didn't have no symptoms?!" I questioned. "None the doctor said it's called denied pregnancy you can have no symptoms up until 8 weeks but it's only 10 percent" She expressed.

"Guess you were apart of that 10 percent" I joked. "Bitch" She her out as I started to laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said. "You were supposed to get pregnant first" She said through her tears. "God work in mysterious ways Don't he" I said moving my face from the camera beginning to laugh to myself.

"You look pretty" She said through her tears as I couldn't help but burst out and laugh. "Thank you" I thanked as my makeup was finished along with my hair. Dani and I soon got off the phone a I begun to get dressed. I wore a pair of gold strapy heels and slipped into my met Gala gown my mother designed.

Chloe zipped me up beginning to create the train

 as my other stylist fixed any hair that was out of place along with placing a halo crown on top of my head and a pair of gold earrings into my ears

Chloe then started adding gold shimmer to my arms and my chest as it made my dark skin glowed even more. And with every turn you seen gold sparkle. I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked like a complete angel. From my hair style, to the dress and the crown I looked really beautiful.

 From my hair style, to the dress and the crown I looked really beautiful

"Wow!" I said looking at my own self making Chloe laugh. "The black Virgin Mary who isn't a virgin" Chloe joked as I just looked at her trying not to laugh. I watched as my other stylist added a gold bracelet on my wrist along with gold rings. Chloe took a couple of pictures of me before I headed out to the met gala carpet.