26.

How you girlies liking the book so far?💗-Dajah💕

Michael

"So you just want me to drop her completely?" I asked not looking at Lori. "Do you see what is trending right now on social media?!" Lori started off. "Yeah but she's my best friend everyone knows this" I expressed. "Do they?!" She asked. "Lori what video are you even referring too?" I asked as she handed me her phone to look at the video.

It was a video of Y/N and I from last night at the premiere on the carpet. "All I did was ask her was she okay and moved her hair back in place what's the problem?!" I questioned. "Michael do you not see the way you look at her?!" Lori stressed. "I seen the way you looked at her the other day at dinner, hell you even paid for her dinner when it's YOUR birthday" she expressed.

"Y/N and Dani were high and she gave me the money back for it" I said. "She could've paid for her own ticket I don't know why you always feel obligated to make sure she's okay. She has a boyfriend to do that already she doesn't need you" Lori explained. "I don't feel obligated to make sure she's good that's my best friend I'm going to always make sure she's good at the end of the day." I explained.

"If she can make it through college without you, get a house without you, do all these things without you she doesn't need you" Lori said as I just sat there. "And every time I talk to you about it you make me feel like I'm crazy for feeling this way knowing damn well you know how you feel about her." She expressed as I just looked away.

"She decided to stop talking to me for YOU and the fact you out here acting like this about her is beyond me. Literally before we hit the carpet she was worried about YOUR ass. Not her and her relationship but me and yours and always have worried about us but you're so caught up in a bunch of social media shit you don't even see that part" I explained.

"Maybe she needs to start worrying about her own relationship instead of ours" Lori simply said as I was trying to hold onto my patience but she was taking it there. "Lori you got to go" I simply said standing up from the couch. "You constantly push me away but feen for her and I'm your own girlfriend" she argued trailing behind me as I headed for the door.

"You want to know why?!" I asked turning to look at her. "Why Michael ?!" She shouted. "I've been trying to tell you constantly and open up to you lately about how I've been feeling and I'm not there emotionally nor mentally and your answer for it is because it's due to Y/N" I argued back. "She's not the problem, it's me! I don't fucking feel like myself!" I expressed loudly.

"All you do is say it's Y/N when she's not even the problem but because you think she has feelings for me she's the issue and you keep attacking her" I said. "SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR YOU MICHAEL DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!" She shouted.
"LORI IF SHE HAD FUCKING FEELINGS FOR ME, YOU AND I WOULDN'T BE STANDING HERE ARGUING RIGHT NOW!" I shouted back as she just looked at me lost for words.

"That's what you wanted to hear right?" I asked sarcastically as she looked at me crazy.  "Well I already talked to her boyfriend about everything going on and according to him this morning she chose him over you once again so you don't have to worry about Y/N no more." She simply said.

"Lori what the hell are you talking about?" I simply asked. "I spoke to Keith about how you've been acting about Y/N and according to him she's not right either so we came up with a decision to give y'all an ultimatum. It's either you two and we walk away or it's your relationships and you two don't speak" she explained.

"That ain't your place" I simply said "well it's mine when my boyfriend admits to having feelings for his girl best friend" she said as I shook my head. "You can leave" I simply said as she looked a little taken back. "What?!" She asked. "Y/N got feelings and shit but I ain't Y/N" I started off "you can call Keith and tell him that shit too since you two calling each other" I added.