44.

Michael

Y/N and I were sitting in the crowd watching the awards and it was honestly fun. Y/N and I were enjoying ourselves, Tiffany Haddish did a parody to black panther along with hosting the awards which was funny. Y/N was laughing at something Tiffany said as I smiled at her and she looked over at me. "What?" She asked as I leaned in her ear. "If I win category for best Villian I'm shouting out my girlfriend" I said as she giggled and looked over at me "only if you win though, so don't be going up there with Chadwick jumping on the mic" she said as we shared a small laugh and continued watching the awards.

Tiffany was now on stage recreating Cardi B's Bodak Yellow.
"It's your girl, Tiffany. Tiffany B. Hosting. Thank you, Cardi B, for loaning me this." Tiffany expressed. "Let's go!" Tiffany shouted jumping around as Y/N and Dani were laughing at Tiffany.  Tiffany then stopped on stage and looked at me.
"Oh, is that you Michael B. Jordan?" Tiffany asked. "Oh, you fine as hell. You so sexy" Tiffany expressed making us laugh.
"you could probably look a girl in her eyes and get her pregnant" Tiffany said as I chuckled and looked at the camera that was passing by our table.

Tiffany's stomach then blew up making the crowd laugh even more. I then looked at Y/N hearing Tiffany "Y/N girl look into his eyes, let him get you pregnant!" Tiffany said causing us to laugh even more. Y/N then covered the side of her face so I couldn't look at her as I chuckled. We continued throughout the awards as they were getting ready to announce MTV's best villain award. We already had three awards for black panther and if we get this one it'll be four.

"And the MTV's Movie Award for Best Villian goes to" they started off. "MICHAEL B. JORDAN!" The announcers shouted as the room erupted into claps and cheers. Steelo immediately dapped me up as I smiled.

Y/N, Steelo, Dani, Chadwick and Winston stood up to clap

Y/N, Steelo, Dani, Chadwick and Winston stood up to clap. I smiled before I stood up as I hugged Dani then Chadwick and I started dapping each other up.

 I smiled before I stood up as I hugged Dani then Chadwick and I started dapping each other up

I smiled over at Y/N as she smiled and clapped her hands. I leaned down and kissed her cheek before going up on stage to accept my award.

I grabbed my award before I started talking into the mic
"I'm shocked that I won this award for Best Villain. I thought for sure Roseanne had that in the bag,"  I started off then chuckled some. "But in all seriousness, I want to thank all the fans that came out to support this movie. It took a lot to get into this character, so I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the role as much as I did, playing Kilmonger." I expressed hearing everyone clap as I smiled and waited for them to stop clapping.