𝙘𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 ━━ 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬

▬▬ clockwork reckoning: a deviating link

The seventh hour of the day. 

There is a misty rain earlier. 

It is a quiet late summer's rain, with such an comforting temperament as is typical of the season. 

Yet I pray that I shall live as an inspiration and play the part of one who follows inspirations. 

I must walk forward with strength and dignity.

I strive for the honorable future each sorcerors' dreams of, for what great satisfaction I shall accept from my devotion to my daily responsibilities! 

"Yeah, like hell I'll say that." Those were the first words and thoughts the moment you woke up. "Blah, blaaah . . ."

The alarm clock on your phone was still blaring in your ears. It woke you up. You never wanted to wake up. Yet it was still a reminder that your life was always clockwork.  And you still hated it.

"Fuck you, alarm clock." Then you turned it off.

Alarm clocks were never been your companion every day, and if ever it could talk, it would say: "Fuck you, too."

You chuckled, amused by the dysfunctional state of your mind.

Today was the first day of your work as a teacher now, and you were not prepared for what kind of devil's spawns you'd be meeting today. 

You were also staying in the staff quarters of Jujutsu High. You left your recent apartment; it was too far in the mountainous site of the school and the transportation access was difficult. Since you were a newbie teacher—still eligible to be fired if you didn't do your job properly—the perk such as having a service was still not given to you.

"Fuck employment caste system," you muttered, heading to the bathroom.

Before you started your morning routines, you were staring at your mirror. You were glaring at the image you were seeing, and it glared back. You smiled, and it returned the smile. You scoffed, smiling evilly, and it equally mirrored you. You hated it. And the more stared at her, the more you learned how much your inner self created wretchedness.