𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙢 ━━ 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘨𝘺

▬▬ conundrum: lost in the dramaturgy

THE THINE HIGHNESS WAS STILL FAST ASLEEP. You were facing the other way while lying on your sides, whilst Nanami had resting his chin on your shoulder and his arm was winding on your waist. He only had the intention to hold your hand, yet you flinched in response—in which he didn't expect. He thought that he woke you up, but you unconsciously held his hand back, looked for the gaps between his fingers, and intertwined it with yours. He sucked in a breath, his pulse missing a beat, inspecting if you were awake . . . Judging from the steady rhythms of your breathings, you were not.

He sighed quietly, brushing his thumb on yours.

He woke up earlier than you this time. He could've gotten off the bed, but he decided to stay; it was a chance to hold someone close to him and let his life slow down for a minute.

Looking at his digital clock on the side table, it said that it was 4:57 AM—an hour left before the sun would rise. He should get up right now, because he'd like to go for a run . . . But he liked the heat your body was enshrouding against him. Nanami took an inhale, his nose on the side of your neck. He could smell his scent on you—through his clothes and bathing products—but your natural feminine scent overpowered the stilted smell of the products . . . And he just wanted to stay there and have you invade all of his senses like a drug.

Unexpectedly, there was a tightness and tingle flamed on his lower area.

Fuck.

He only groaned mentally when he sensed the growing hardness between his legs.

It was a part of the male biology, especially during the morning after waking up, but having you in his bed was like having his cock teased without relief. He could jerk off, but it didn't feel right. And he didn't want to feel like a fucking creep, relieving himself in a thought of you while being asleep . . . Nanami shook his head apologetically. It wasn't right, he only felt horrible of himself just thinking about it.