𝙪𝙣𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 ━━ 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

▬▬ uncharted world: brilliantine illusions

TING!

You had arrived at floor five alone.

Based on the urban legend, a woman should appear here. One mustn't talk to her, or else, she would take you to the otherworld.

Heh.

That was what you were aiming for.

Eyes in front, a woman did appear. You hit the first-floor button, it would either take you to the tenth floor, the other world, or whatever the hell floor it was—you would just make sure that you could exit once it was over.

This bullshit was dumb, to begin with. Who would start this occultic ritual, in the first place? Now it stirred into something frightening.

And the woman beside you with ghostly features was smiling and looking so welcoming. And for an apparition, she was pretty and quite young.

"A beautiful day, isn't it?" The voice had a normal pitch, something that was appropriate to how a human female sounded in real life. It was sweet, modest, and polished.

You scowled at her, unafraid of the curse she was capable of.

"No, it's not," you answered very provokingly. "Show me where Nanami is, and only by then it will be a very beautiful day."

Turning, the woman's face was no longer that of a pretty, now contorted in a face of pure evil, rejoicing at the fatality of breaking the rule. She stepped near you, her neck elongated enough to stick close to your face.

The doors slammed shut, and even without pressing any buttons, the elevator rapidly ascended.

"Beautiful?" The smile on her face crept up literally to the level of her eyes.

You were eyeing her equally, scoffing at her unwise action—as if she was seeing into your soul.

"Beautiful? Day?" Her voice was grotesque, somewhat also static. It went from sweet to graveling and almost demonic.