𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙮 ━━ 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

▬▬ first scenery: finding her in the sunrise

NANAMI WAS AWOKEN BY THE GLARE OF THE SUN.

Breathing out.

His hands searched for the woman he was with last night . . . Only to realize that he was alone on his bed. After you fell asleep, he cleaned you up for a bit, then went to the living area to pick up his clothes and yours, and wore them back to you. He then snuggled close to you, his face was perfectly resting on your neck and arms wrapped captively around you, and falling asleep.

He could have assumed that you had returned to your unit, but he smelled a faint scent of miso soup lingered on his keen nose.

Ah, she's still there.

Cooking, presumably.

He hoped that his kitchen was still fine.

Nanami rolled on his back, leveraging his one elbow on the bed, and he sat down. Upon standing up, he treaded to his bathroom adjacent to his bedroom and walk-in-closet. He just washed his face there and brushed his teeth before going out.

Once going out, he found you in the kitchen—in front of the stove. You were facing back, taste-testing the miso soup being simmered, while on your right was the sizzling sound of something being fried. By the smell, it was a salmon meal being cooked with sāke, soy sauce, and mirin.

Your hair was up in a messy bun, fastened by a pen you might have taken somewhere from his pad. It took all of his willpower not to look at the shape of your neck, to your shoulders, to your waist, and down to your legs. You trained martial arts to your students—moving quite a lot—thus your body was composed of fairly toned muscles. He remembered how he gave you hickies all over your body and trailed kisses along with you marks. And most of all, for him, you emitted a scent that was beautifully invigorating, like those flowers with subtly sweet fragrances and fresh aromatic nuances.

The first rays of the sun graced you, which revealed more of your beauty. When your presence dwelled in the sunlit kitchen, your beauty highlighted along with your rosy cheeks. You were always the landscape he was about to envision, to be lost in the eternal now that lied in every corner. Amongst the fleeting and the eternal, you stood as a testament to the continuum of enigmatic beauty of life and death.