𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 ━━ 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘵

▬▬ stellar collision: astronomical transit

NANAMI LIKED THE SOUND OF THE GENTLE TRICKLING OF WATER—it was only his saving grace after a day-long of mission. He had finished five missions today, even worked overtime. It was half-hour passed eight o'clock in the evening when he got home, then hitting the showers to relieve some his stress.

Work had been extra tedious and strict that whole week, especially after the incident with Mori's family. The higher-ups decided to pardon them, (with Gojo's approval as well), and be exiled God knew where. The sorcerers needed not only to be vigilant from all the increasing cursed spirits, but there was an circulating distrust amongst them and they chose to work alone instead. It was something unavoidable, since no one wanted to be stabbed on the back.

It wasn't just Gojo who was sent overseas for missions, but you as well.

The freak show you displayed on Kyoto, it spread throughout the country . . . It was a bloody mess that it took a while to pacify the public and media—most of them were had their memories erased. As for the devout believers of jujutsu—specifically to Tengen-sama—they were thrilled to discover the existence of another immortal, and it displeased you, of course. To avoid interactions from them, you were given missions abroad.

Nanami was aware of the life-long tradition weaved by some old fools. There were those organization of assassins and cults who worshipped the immortals like gods. He also knew that you didn't want attention; having known what blind worship was like, he never understood the fanaticism humans were capable of.

It had been four days now, and he hadn't seen you since then . . . Since that night he shared a physical intimacy with you.

After that occurrence—his shared kiss with you—it never left his mind. There were instances that it would appear in his thoughts and he couldn't help but ponder about it. It would even distract him in the middle of his mission and had almost got himself injured.

Nanami, mindlessly, touched his lower lip while the water from the shower was gushing down his built. Your lips felt good on his—that he could never deny. He didn't know what kind of enchantment had struck him, but it seemed like he was craving for your lips . . . and wanting to kiss you again.