𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 ━━ 𝘴𝘰 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦

▬▬ complexities of reality, so does your name

GOJO SATORU HAD A DISTINGUISH ABILITY: it revolved around the manipulation of the space-time continuum that was somehow relatively similar to yours. He could enter, at will, a dimensional void that instantaneously transported you two to a certain location. It was kinda neat—folding the spacetime and popping out in a different place.

"Yay~! We're here!" the man happily exclaimed.

You wandered your eyes around. You were back to the main site of the mission, where the quarter fraction of the mountain was incremented into particles.

"Wait for a little while, ne?" Gojo playfully said while he put you down behind him. "I'll just make your work like it's the Great Gojo Satoru who did it."

You rolled your eyes. "Go sit on a cactus, you ass."

He only gave you a glance, smirking, and pulled his blindfold down.

Then Gojo started creating a hand seal, then a blue-hued circle appeared. It was amplified by negative energy, feeling the pull of a vacuum. By the definition of a vacuum, it was devoid of matter.

Heh?

You cooed inside your mind.

He could join the physical energy of space that tended to come together at a point of convergence, huh?

Another red circle appeared. This red mass of energy had an opposite effect: repulsive force.

Must be the divergence.

A divergence measured the tendency of spatial energy to disperse at a point. It represented the density of the outward flux of a vector field from infinitesimal energy around a given point.

"Hollow Technique," Gojo began to speak, snapping his fingers on the process. "Purple."

The blue and red gravitational forces merged, generating a purple three-dimensional energy. Gojo pushed that immense spatial energy. And where both effects were combined into a single point of infinite series, it warped the spatial areas and twisted them around, deleting and erasing all matter in its path instantaneously.