𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ━━ 𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘦𝘵𝘩 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩

▬▬ revelatory navigation: hiraeth for death

THE SPEED OF A SHINKANSEN was three hundred kilometers per hour and it was heading straight to Kyoto in two hours.

Two hours was a long time if sitting there beside the window while gazing at the vistas outside. It was fine view to witness that season of the year; it certainly was making a picture. Those cityscapes being swallowed by the trees and the warm-colored leaves of pullulating autumn under the sky as though there was a cleansing—a baptism washing over. . . Only be disregarded as a mere fragment of life; everything was passing as a blurry, as a single moment in time.

Waiting . . . And waiting. Waiting . . . Sounded easy. The concept of time inside this bullet train was different from the time you had in mind.

You looked at Nanami on your left. You purchased the first class seats for this trip. Since the expenses would be billed to the higher-up, you didn't withheld yourself luxuriating among plush leather seats, endless meal and beverage service, and plenty of extras to make you feel like an elite again. Although it was a little unfortunate to not be able to drink, while Nanami was able to drink. You could only wail in the inside.

Then, you switched your gaze to the Mori guy. He was unconscious again; you couldn't stand how much of a scaredy-cat he was so you smacked him again on his neck. You three reached the train in a very arduous way. He would whine like a spoiled brat he was while inside of a clothing store, saying that he would never ever wear cheap clothing. Good thing Nanami dealt with it, because you would just straight up punch him in the face.

He didn't say a word, nor did he meet your stares, although knowing for a fact that you were looking. Giving him a final glimpse, you saw him looking at his wrist watch.

Waiting . . .

Waiting.