𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙜𝙞𝙖 ━━ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵

▬▬▬ nostalgia, the present of the past

WAS LIVING AN IMMORTAL LIFE A SIN?

It bent the laws of nature, therefore, it was.

Far from becoming enraged, you could not utter a word of complaint; it was on account of that rare virtue you possessed that you were filled with an immense curse.

You scoured the whole world looking for death, for someone who could give you death.

And if someone was able to kill you, it was, without a doubt, felt like a good dream; it would be an honor to die in their good hands.

Yet you weren't able to find one, for every single one of them was weak, useless to your eyes.

As the days passed by, your curse—the despair and impatience and anger—was becoming strong that it accumulated your whole being . . . Each day, you were growing stronger and stronger, and all of your capabilities were becoming limitless. The probability of finding a powerful cursed spirit or sorcerer was becoming low. No one could tier your league.

Fear and anxiety had shaken your life. Unfathomable questions conquered your whole sanity. Now, you were affrighted by one probe:

What if . . . You were unable to die?

Which was a bit puerile to ask.

No one wanted to live forever . . . No one wanted to experience the horrors and tragedies of life over and over and over again.

Almost 300 hundred years later, it was the year 1185, your emotions could never be sustained through the potential boredom of living extremely lonely and sad.

Anger was piling up once again. And whenever you were furiously quivering with madness, your curse energy would automatically set in motion. Vicious red and black energy swirled up, and as if all of the units of matter would cower away from you and they would be erased without a trace.