𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖𝙧 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 ━━ 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

▬▬ stellar collisions: meeting of tangents

ONCE YOUR LABORED BREATHS HAD CALMED DOWN, Nanami cleared the fraying hair strands off your face and tucked them behind. Your face was glistening with sweats along with his sticky cum, seeing your beautiful eyes locked with him, (while you were still on your knees and covered in cum), his member stood up more.

Picking up some facial napkins on the coffee table, Nanami gently wiped your face. You wanted protest, wanting his thick loads to stay on your face, because it felt like a magnum opus of an art was getting stolen from you. You let him, nonetheless, you could have just asked him to paint on your face again.

Upon cleaning the last spurt on your cheek, he said to you, "You're too greedy," then he loomed forward to give you a quick peck on your forehead.

While your lust hadn't quenched yet, you grinned cheekily.

"Just for you . . .."

A soft exhale laced against his throat.

"You okay, though?" he whispered, his fluttering kisses trailed down your nose.

"Mm-hmm," you only responded as you linked your hands around his neck and kissed him in the mouth again.

Nanami quickly reciprocated your needs, wrapping his arms around your waist in the process, he pulled you up again and placed you on his lap.

You stroke his cock with your two hands—that was still sensitive from his first orgasm. You might be feeling very hot right now, but thinking how his massive penis would fit in you sort of terrified and excited you.

It had been years—you forgot to count—since you had an intercourse. No special reason, really . . . Maybe no one could give you those butterflies anymore—not until Nanami showed you a garden with a phantasmagoric butterflies.

His fingers found your cardigan again, telepathically opening both of your eyes to meet each other's gaze.

"Can I?" Just like what you did, he, too, asked for your consent first. You nodded compliantly as he smoothly rolled the fabric off of you and carelessly tossed on the floor.