𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙡𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ━━ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘥𝘺

▬▬▬ thy salvation, conducted by tragedy

You were the most beautiful flower of Kálíkhaan, the most adored lily of the lands.

As the lily among the thistles, so was your existence among the unenlightened.

NOW, THE SEASON CAME TO PASS: fall arrived, a time for harvest.

It was a tradition to put on your royal apparel to thank the celestial beings for all of the fruitful and lush harvests. You were summoned by your father, Tula the king, and there you stayed in the inner court of the king's palace, where the banquets were held.

The servants had brought you to the banqueting area of the palace, and the banner over you was their loyalty. They stayed you with flagons, comforted you with fruits: for they thought that you were sick of solitude.

The king sat upon his royal throne, and it was so, when the king saw you, thine princess, having not fellowship to anyone, you obtained rapport in his sight. Then said the king unto you, "How about my beloved princess, thy daughter, what thou desire? It shall be given thee."

You could have said anything, yet the first impulse of your mouth was to answer, "Nothing."

Your response went through your mind. It didn't make any difference; nothing was going to make you jovial, that could make you desire for something. But you were also congenitally unable to refuse anything offered to you, no matter how little it might suit your tastes.

"If it seemed good unto the king," you paused. You were aware that your father wasn't satisfied with your answer, thus you added and replied, "Thy safety and well-being of thine family—thine father and thine mother, as well as to thine brothers—only matter to thee, I desire nothing else."

Your father reacted to your expectation: be flattered by your nonsensical and farcical words.

"My servants, my people, listen very well!" Tula the king suddenly exclaimed, garnering everyone's attention. "To my daughter's delight, every place whereon the soles of thine princess's feet tread will be thee: from the wilderness of the east and west shall yours be. Everyone here is thou witness!"