Prologue: The Vow

AN: All pictures (except for Love Nikki's dress-up pics) came from google and I have NO claim to them.

Ambrose P.O.V.

'It's been four years since I last saw Athy,' I thought as I walked through the streets of Obelia. 'I hope she decides to come with me this time.'

As I was walking I overheard some people about an execution taking place and didn't think anything of it since it is not that rare for the emperor of Obelia to execute people on the daily basis. 

'I don't know why I'm worried and fearful when I heard them say that.' I thought as I got closer to the town square then heard the announcement.

"TODAY WE GATHERED TO WITNESS THE EXECUTION OF THE POISONER OF OUR DEAR PRINCESS JENNETTE, ATHANASIA DE ALGAR OBELIA!!!" The announcer said which made me stop in my tracks hoping I heard wrong

"How dare she!!!" 

"Execute her quickly!!"

"Athanasia really attempted her own sister's life, could she be that desperate for the throne." A passerby said with hatred. "She gets what she deserves then."

With that, I started to run to the center of the town square hoping that I'll make it on time to save her, but luck doesn't seem to be on my side for right when she came into my view she was hanged with no struggle what-so-ever. Her neck broke when the trapdoor released making her death quick and hopefully painless. I kept running towards her body not caring about the looks or the guards heading in my direction.

I grabbed her body and cut the rope, and held her close with tears streaming down my face. I then looked over to the emperor's seat, and saw the persons who I'll loath until the day I die; my father, Emperor Claude de Algar Obelia, and my so-called sister, Princess Jennette de Algar Obelia. Both of them with the look of surprise; however Jennette look like she hated my existence just by standing there with my sister in my arms.

"MARK MY WORDS OBELIA EMPIRE, I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER. I'LL KILL EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU PAINFULLY. MY SISTER IS INNOCENT AND IT WON'T SURPRISE ME AT ALL THAT THE GOD DAME EMPEROR DIDN'T FULLY INVESTIGATE THE POISONING PROPERLY, BUT KILLING MY SISTER JUST SIGNED YOUR DEATHS!!!!!" I yelled for all to hear making everyone back away from me when they saw my jeweled eyes filled with hatred and murder.

"ARREST HIM, FOR TREASON!!" Said my so-called father, the Emperor, who had the look of pure hatred. 

I just smiled as the guards reached me but used my mana to push them back and disappear with my sister's body in my arms. Then appeared in my own empire, palace courtyard that I built with my own strength and knowledge. The servants and guards nearby gasped in shock seeing me standing there with my sister's body, before helping me take her inside the castle where my soon-to-be wife running towards me. 

                                                                                     (The Empire)

                                                                                     (The Empire)