Chapter 2: We Start with Plans

Ambrose's P.O.V.

After finishing my story towards my friends, I stood up and told James to get the others in so we can inform them as well that we need to start planning war against Obelia Empire. 

"Are you going to tell your full story to them?"Charolette asked hugging his arm to comfort him. "This way they don't feel out it."

"Yes, I was planning on it," I said before embracing her in his arms, and kissing the top of her head. 

I sat down pulling Charolette onto my lap and kissed her. I had no idea how long we were like that for we kept kissing each other with a few touches here and there before we both heard a cough that made us split. I felt my face heat up when I saw Fredrick and the rest of the group standing there with either red faces or amusement or both. 

"If you two wanted to be alone you should've told James of a time for us to come in," Jackson said smiling teasingly, making both Charolette and I blush more. 

"Jackson," I said sternly which failed because he laughed.

"You two faces are quite funny," Jackson said after laughing before becoming serious. "Now what is it that, your graces, wishes to speak to us about?"

"*Sighing* You don't have to call us your graces or highness in private, Jackson," I said. "However, I'll tell you what I've told the others before going forth with the plans."

I told the group everything, with Charolette still in my lap hugging me to comfort me whenever I choked up when I mention my sister's name. 

"Now that you all know everything, including the fact that I want to destroy Obelia and split its lands amongst the rest of the kingdoms, which is now just Siodonna and Arlanta," I said after explaining everything. "I will, however, inform you guys of any changes to them."

"Alright, do you want us to send a declaration of war to them?" James asked.

"That'll be ideal, but I want to make them suffer first." I said with a strong reply of 'them'. "I need Jorden to get a hold of my dear uncle, and that bitch of Jennette's aunt."

"Oh, I can understand your uncle, but your bitch of a half-sister's aunt?" Jorden said. 

"I have a feeling that she helped with my twin sister's death and I want to torture her and kill her," I said darkly. "Before sending her head to Jennette." 

"Maybe you should wait before killing her," James said, and the others nodded along with his advice. "Instead you should make the Obelians sweat with fear, by showing who you are."

"You mean to tell me to show them that I'm the Emperor of Imperium that they were trying to figure out who it is," I said. "Hmm, how about I invite them to my wedding in Siodonna."

When I said wedding, Charolette blushed before paling a little.

"That won't be a good idea," Charolette said still pale. "Our wedding would be bloody with plenty of people, including your family killed." 

"True," I said before a plan came to mind. "I think I have a plan."

Everyone turned towards me and saw me smiling a sinister smile. 

"What?" Everyone said at once with slight fear. 

"We do what Jennette did." I started looking at everyone. "Jennette had Athanasia framed a week before our birthday, but instead of framing Jennette we go to war with them instead and we have to win three days before Jennette's birthday, so we can torture them before executing them. Except I don't want Jennette being hanged, but instead her head cut off."

They agreed to the plan, with some changes of where to start. 

AN: I'm not giving the whole plan, but a summarized version instead. Also, I might do an alternate of Who Made Me A Princess/Suddenly Became A Princess One Day, but have not figured out rather or not Ambrose's time travels or would be a whole different person.