Chapter 7: The Call of War

Ambrose's P.O.V.

The month before Jennette's birthday wedding came, I sent a declaration of war to all of the Obelia Empire, not just the Obelia emperor.

~ Declaration of War Letter (Start) ~

To All Obelians (Royalty, Nobles, and Commoners alike),

We the Imperium Empire call war on the Obelia Empire to avenge our Emperor's sister, Athanasia de Alger Obelia death, who was falsely accused of poisoning the so-called daughter of Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia. 

Sincerely, The Imperium Empire and Emperor Ambrose de Atlas Imperium formally known as Ambrose de Alger Obelia.

~ Declaration of War Letter (End) ~

'I can't wait until I face Obelia's army,' I thought after the messenger pigeon was sent to Obelia. 'Especially when Felix Roban would be on the other side fighting, and I'm still debating rather or not I should kill him quickly as he did to Lily, my mother figure, or imprison him with the former emperor.'

Charolette's P.O.V.

A month after our wedding, and a month before Jennette's birthday wedding. The war is finally called and soon Ambrose would be able to be at ease once more. Seeing him look tortured and out of it was breaking my heart, but it was needed for me to stay strong for his sake. 

James's P.O.V.

'It's finally coming, the day where Imperium Empire will go to war against Obelia Empire,' I thought looking out from the balcony staring where Obelia Empire lays. 'A new empire versus an old empire, which one would win and which would lose?'

I couldn't believe I was questioning rather or not we win or lose, for I know both empires have their weaknesses and strengths, and all I hope for is that Obelia doesn't notice our weaknesses. After I hate Obelia for many reasons, but most of all is the corruption and betrayal it leads. Even the beastmen wishes Obelia goes down with their treatment towards them in the past.

'Well, the Obelia Empire, did turn their backs on the beastmen when they were being attacked by those five kingdoms and allowed them to be enslaved,' I thought. 'The Arlanta Kingdom when they found out about the beastmen, and how Obelia Empire turned their backs on them felt ashamed with them. It happens to be that Obelia Empire had a treaty of protection with the beastmen, and so far only Ambrose and the Emperor of Obelia that created the treaty uphold it. Which led the treaty into transferring over to Imperium Empire due to Obelia Empire breaking it.'

I know for sure the beastmen are not too happy with Obelia and are wanting to ensure they know about it. In Arlanta, even though there some nobles with arrogance towards commoners know better than to go against a treaty, so of course, they fell ashamed at the arrogance of Obelia Empire; and are now finally turning a new leaf and now are accepting the commoners as regular people like them. 

'They even started sending supplies to the beastmen tribe for the winter, since they to send supplies to them as well.' I thought thinking of the supplies that are being sent back and forth, which happens to be food for hides of animals to keep warm. 'Well, the beastmen tribe was indeed very grateful towards the food that was sent from Arlanta, as well from Siodonna whenever they could that is.' 

Sir Nickolus P.O.V.

Training as many soldiers (men and women) for the war that was just been declared to Obelia Empire, and when the soldiers found our they were more hardworking into their training. Seeing them had made me very proud, but seeing my sister train as well made me worried when I saw her training with them, so I had confronted her about it. Brenda wished to fight no matter what, and that includes her age.