Epilogue: Is it The End?

No-One's P.O.V.

The Imperium Empire lasted for one thousand years before becoming an independent nation after the last ruler, who had no heirs to speak of decided to ensure that the empire would not be taken over by another country. It had taken some time for the last ruler to create new laws for the soon-to-be independent nation that would be put into effect as soon as they passed, and had also given the palace over to the academy who would have more use for it than any other. 

~~~~

James, the royal advisor, had married after Ambrose's twins turned five to a part bunny beastman girl, known as Suzie, who he had met during his time with the beastman tribe. He had over a dozen children with her, and one of his daughters married the second prince of Imperium, Prince Issac. 

~~~~

Sir Nickalus, the Head knight of Imperium, married a nice village girl who he saved from a bear when delivering the announcements of the birth of the Imperium empire's heirs. They had three children in total and they became knights of Imperium.

~~~~

Brenda, the Head maid of Imperium Palace, married Jackson who accidentally got himself injured with one of his explosions Brenda arrived at the scene and treated his injuries until a healer got to him. Both Brenda and Jackson married two years after that incident, and only had one child; a boy who they named Ashton. Their son became a teacher at Arlanta.

~~~~

Fredrick, who was the mentor and father figure to Ambrose and the others, died from a heart attack. He was acknowledged by Imperium Empire, Siodonna Kingdom, and the Arlanta Kingdom for his hand in raising Ambrose to become the emperor as well as made several changes on the views on birth statuses. 

~~~~

Jorden David, the spy for Imperium Empire, made use of his gift in protecting the royal family from assassins from other kingdoms who don't acknowledge Imperium Empire as an empire and wishes to take over it. Jorden became both a spy and assassin for Imperium Empire to hostel kingdoms and empires around the world. He never married but has adopted a few children who had similar gifts as he, and he trained them into perfecting them and be loyal to Imperium Empire.

~~~~

Selene, who was one of the younger orphans became a healer and doctor for the royal family of the Imperium Empire. She married a noble from Siodonna, who she healed when she found him hurt from falling down some stairs near Siodonna Palace. They had two children, who became friends with both of the royal families of the Imperium Empire and the Siodonna kingdom.

~~~~

Bridget, also one of the orphans married Prince Amon of Siodonna and had three children with him. Their eldest son married the youngest daughter of Carla and Regulus; while the other two took their grandaunt's choice and made their own choices of what they wanted to do.

~~~~

Carla, one of the orphans, married Prince Regulus of Arlanta. Their eldest son married Ambrose's eldest daughter despite the small gap in their age, they were quite happy when they married. 

~~~~

Jackson married Brenda after accidentally injuring himself, and became an engineer tester of some sort by putting some use to his ability with explosions. Which made Brenda very concerned with his safety whenever he works.

~~~~

Daniel was a seer who put his uses to both church and the royal family of Imperium. Daniel never married, out of concern that he'll make a mistake that would cost his family their lives.

~~~~

Caleb, one of the orphans, uses his ability to keep the empire safe and would help out with the villages and tribes in the empire if needed. Married a fox beastman girl, who he made friends with when traveling to the Beastman tribe. They settled down with the beastman tribe and had five children who took after their mother and were part fox beastman.

~~~~

Max, the inventor, and alchemist of the Imperium Empire, invented a lot of great equipment that became an everyday use. He had married one of his assistants, who died giving birth to their son, who inherited his father's gift in invention and alchemy. Max never held it against his son after his wife's death and taught him how to use his gift when he showed the ability.

~~~~

Lewis, who was the assistant of Fredrick, had finally decided on settling down with Andrea, who was about eight years older than he. They didn't have any children but instead adopted two children who they found wandering around the streets after their parents died from a sickness. 

~~~~

Andrea, who was the mother figure Diana, married Lewis and adopted two children still taught and managed the dance school and troop. 

~~~~

King Issac, the King of Siodonna, was finally at peace with the vengeance of his daughter, Diana, and granddaughter, Athanasia. Was also happy that he had a great-grandchild named after him. King Issac a few years after Ambrose's twins was born stepped down from the throne to his son, Jonah, who also became a grandfather during that time. After stepping down, he stayed in Imperium to watch over his first great-grandchildren and taught them everything he knew.

~~~~

Prince/King Jonah, the prince/king of Siodonna, became the new King of Siodonna after his father decided to step down and live with Ambrose to watch them grow. King Jonah, was happy to hold his first grandchild.

~~~~

Princess/Queen Viviane, the princess consort/queen of Siodonna, was perfectly happy with seeing her nephew's children, then her son getting married, and then holding her own grandchild.

~~~~

Prince Amon, the cousin of Ambrose and crown prince of Siodonna, after falling in love with Bridget waited until after the war with Obelia was over and he returned before asking her to marry him. When Ambrose's twins were born, he couldn't wait to hold his children to be born as well, which he was able to in a couple of years afterward. His grandfather, the former King of Siodonna, came to see his son and spent a few years back in Siodonna. 

~~~~

Charolette, the Empress of Imperium and beloved wife of Ambrose was happy that Ambrose was more relaxed and was a father to their children. She made amends to her father and stepbrother, who gained their forgiveness like many others at the time, and now worked in the palace as butlers to the royal family. She has never been able to make amends to Amelia or Margret, who after gaining their forgiveness was moved to a village far away from her. After having four children, she decided that was enough for her, and watched as they grew. When Anastasius was executed, she had been notified of his talk to his brother, Claude, and how they made amends after years of verbal fights between the two while they stayed in their cells. It was enough that Claude, who was even more heartbroken after Ambrose's rejection went suicide and lost too much blood to pull through. Ambrose who finally came to terms that he just wanted to mostly hurt his father as he did to Diana, Athanasia, and himself, was depressed for almost a whole day until she and their children came and comforted him. 

~~~~

Ambrose ruled Imperium Empire for a total of eighty years before passing the crown over to his son William after the death of his Empress Charolette; and lived to the age of one hundred five years old with his children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren by his side. He had only one thought going through his mind and that was What If he could have saved his sister and father from their deaths and downfall. Ambrose wished they could change their fates by changing their past.

His wish came true.

AN: Anastasius, Jennette, and Claude will have their own pages of their point of view coming soon.