Chapter 5: Onwards Pt. 2

James's P.O.V.

Going the beastman tribe that is south of Imperium, and they to were saved by Ambrose from slavery and now they created one tribe not only because their numbers dwindled but also to protect themselves from the same fate in the future. The types of beastman vary from a cat, dog, bird, snake, bull, horse, pig, and other types of beast and creatures. There were even some half-blooded beastmen, but they're rarely seen, probably because they are mostly killed right away by their human family or other humans. 

It took me three days to arrive. When I arrived I saw how the tribe grew and flourished, and every one of the beastman was both happy and fearful in seeing me.

"Don't worry," I told them with my hands raised to show no harm. "I'm only here to talk to your chief and elders."

They didn't say anything but pointed towards a direction that led to a cabin that happens to be larger than the rest of the cabins in the tribe. When I went inside I saw a man who looked slightly older than I and introduced himself (Jeor) as the chief of the tribe, and he happens to be a wolf-dog beastman. If I remember right he was one of the beastman that Ambrose saved from execution, but we never introduced him until now. 

Jeor and I talked and we didn't really need to negotiate, especially when I explained why Ambrose wishes for his help. Jeor wasn't pleased to hear what happened to Ambrose's sister, and stated that they do not condone killing people who are accused, and always no matter what double checks evidence. 

'Ambrose, you really know how to unite nations.' I thought after getting Jeor's word of assistance in Ambrose's revenge slash war then left the tribe to head back to Imperium Empire to help with the final plans. 

*Time-Skip*

Once I arrived at Imperium Empire, I had run into Nickalus and his sister Brenda.

"Ah, James, you're back," Nicklaus said smiling at me, before giving me a report of what happened after I left when Ambrose returned from Siodonna. "Ambrose was slightly upset recently, but Charolette cheered him up quickly. He also got news of when to proceed with the plan, so you might end up getting more of what I have to report from him. Other than that, all is well especially training the new recruits."

"Thank you, Sir Nickalus," I said, wondering what made Ambrose upset that Charolette had to cheer him up. 

"James," Brenda said in acknowledgment with a blush on her face making me smile at her. 

"Miss Brenda," I replied back with a smile, knowing her new crush happens to be me. "I best to be off, so take care you two."

With that, I hurriedly went to Ambrose's office, where I found Ambrose talking to Jorden who by the looks of it came back from his mission with the news. When I sat down, Jorden excused himself stating that he needs some rest, which isn't a bad idea for me once done here.

"So that Jennette is getting married on her birthday?" I asked when I heard that tidbit as I fully into the room. 

"Yes, and we'll send a declaration of war two months prior to it," Ambrose said with his hands folded in front of him.  

"Will our men be up to par with Obelia, by then?" I couldn't help but ask.

"They should," Ambrose said. "After all most of them were either exiled or sold to slavery by Obelia, and they would want revenge just as much as I do. Jennette's birthday will be less than five months from now, so it should be enough to get at least most trained."

I changed the subject to what caused him to almost have a mental breakdown, since I know for sure he wasn't slightly upset about whatever it was that Charolette had to cheer or calm him down. I found out that his uncle was the true cause of his mother's death and it was one of his theories that proven true, I informed him that we are all here for him and that we will be by his side no matter what. I then rechanged the subject, mostly because I don't want to see my friend too depressed even more than usual. We talked about his upcoming wedding, and when and where it should be held. 

"Charolette and I had discussed the wedding not long before your return, and decided to hold it in front of the palace for all to see," Ambrose said looking through paperwork. "The date we decided on is in two months, on this date, at noon."

"So on this day, next month at noon." I summarized him. "Do you want me to start the planning?"

"Charolette decided to do the planning," Ambrose said.

After that, I left Ambrose to finish his work and went straight to my room to rest from my travel.

~Two Months Later~

The wedding day finally came, and all of the civilians of the Imperium Empire are excited to see their savior and emperor get married to their saintess. I and the others will be standing beside the two while they make their vows to one and the other. At the very moment, we are getting dressed and making sure all is set up for the wedding, helping Charolette get dressed and easing her nerves. 

***

Ambrose's P.O.V.

Seeing Charolette in her wedding dress heading my way and escorted by Fredrick, makes me fall in love with her all over again, and glad that we will be married. Our friends standing side by side watching us, and the civilians of the Imperium Empire watching with happy teary smiles. I took her hand, and we both turned our attention to the priest who then started the sermon for our marriage to one and the other. When we got to the vows we then stared at each other directly in the eyes and said our vows to each other, putting the rings on each other's fingers. 

The priest then announced us husband and wife; emperor and empress, which made the mass applause in congratulations. Then the rest of the day it was a grand banquet to congratulate both of us, as well as give gifts to both of us. 

(Rated M sex scene start)

When night came, Charolette and I went to our chamber together. When we entered, I pretty much pushed my wife against the wall and kissed her until we were both breathless. I felt her positioning herself, where I could spread her legs and wrap them around my waist before I carried her all the way to the bed and placed her at the edge. We then stripped naked and watched each other do so. 

"I love you," I said while getting near her, while she laid down on her back. "I'll try to be gentle as possible, or do you want me to go all out?"

"Go all out, Ambrose." She said, and I spread her legs apart once again before preparing her with lube that I magically made appeared. 

Once she was wet just for me, I placed my aching cock at her entrance before pushing inside her and made her gasp in surprise and pleasure. 

"Move," Charolette demanded when I waited inside her so she could get comfortable for my size, and did what was demanded and moved inside her. I then picked up her legs until they were over my arms and gripped her hips while moving inside her faster and harder, making us both moan in pleasure. We changed position to position until we orgasmed.

(Rated M sex scene end)

I laid in paid, with her partially on top of me sleeping. I thought about what is to come next month; war with Obelia Empire. 

'It is a good thing that I've changed my last name at the ceremony from de Alger Obelia to de Atlas Imperium as an insult to my paternal ancestors for abandoning me and my twin sister in such a way.' I thought putting my arm over my eyes to attempt to sleep. 'Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia, I did once wondered what it would have been like if mother had still lived and we all became one happy family. But you had ruined it time and time again when you abandoned us in Ruby Palace then accepted that thing that you called daughter. I will make you and your brother suffer until you two dies, for I no longer see Obelia Imperial family as my family and hope that the jeweled eyes end with me.'

I then let the sleep come to me and dreamed of a life where non of this happened. 

AN: That was my first time writing a sex scene.