Chapter 3: Lunch

*Scarlet’s POV*

What the hell we’re they doing here? What made them think I wanted them here? Do they think I’m so easy I’ll forget everything they’ve done to me?  Niall cheated, Harry said he wanted me for a fuck, Harry knocked me out cold, Harry tried to force me to have sex with him. No. No way am I forgiving them so easily. Let alone Dr. Arto said I should forget them because they’ll hold me back. I was just standing there, gobsmacked. I couldn’t handle them being in the same room with me.

“SCARLET!” Liam shouts and runs up to me, giving me a massive hug.

“LIAM!” I say and I hug him back.

“I have missed you so much” Liam says into my shoulder.

“I am so sorry for not calling or anything. I must’ve worried you and it was miracle at times to even call Louis” I say, very fast. Liam lets go off the hug and holds me by the shoulders.

“It’s fine just as long as you’re alright” Liam says. Am I alright though?

I was still mad as hell at Harry and Niall. Did they even think ‘oh, maybe we should wait a while’ or ‘maybe she hates us’? “Vas’ Happenin?” Zayn says and runs up to me, laughing.

“I have missed you heaps, R&B buddy” I say and Zayn nods, he hugs me and I hug him back.

“Hi” comes out of Niall’s mouth and my smile strips off my face. Zayn lets go off the hug and tilts his head; that meant ‘talk to them’. How about no? I look at Niall and he messes up his hair and takes a deep breath.

“I’m really sorry, Scarlet. Just…Just give me another chance” Niall says, he seemed a little intimidated by me. I wasn’t going to kill him. To be honest, I shouldn’t even that mad at Niall, he hardly done anything compared to Harry. It hurt to look at him though. He was hurt and that was because of me.

“Niall” I trail off. I didn’t know what to say.

“I-I” I say again. I was struggling to come up with words. My heart was being pulled and pushed and thrown around my body.

“L-Look” I say, trying to talk. I couldn’t though. Why couldn’t I even say the words? What did I even want to say? Look, I just need time. That’s what I wanted to say.

“Are you okay, Scar?” Harry asks me.

No, I am not cause you’re in the fucking room.

“Look, I-I just need time” I finally say to Niall, stuttering.

“I understand, Scarlet” Niall says, smiling and his smile makes me smile too. Why did I feel like I wanted to hug them? Why did they even come back? No. Scarlet, you just want to feel loved at the moment and getting a hug will make you feel that way.

I look at Harry and he feels ashamed. He should be. “Scar” Harry says, trailing off. I had the rise of inner strength in my body and I felt like I could take a little fight with Harry.

“Don’t bother, Harry” I say and he wasn’t going to take it.

“Scar” Harry says and my inner strength which happens to be my anger builds.

“I am not your ‘Scar’ anymore, so stop calling me that” I say and I start to clench my fist to keep a straight composure. Tips from the rehabilitation centre.

“Scarlet, please, I’m sorry” Harry says and he’s seemed like he was begging. That’s his problem.

“I’m sorry too” I say and he knows he should just give up.