Chapter 5: London.

WARNING: LOHALET (Louis/Harry/Scarlet) CHAPTER.

VERY IMPORTANT WARNING: tiny bit sexual and kinda short.

*Scarlet's POV*

So, I said yes. I agreed to work on their album. I had no time to think about it and when you don't know what to say and you get pressured with puppy dog eyes. You kinda just have to say yes. A part of me regrets it...a lot. I knew what was going to happen and I knew it was going to be something bad.

"Scarlet, you coming?" Louis asks me.

I was in the doorway of Louis' beautiful apartment. Yes, I was staying at his place for the time being and yes, I just flew from Australia to London. Louis was hoping I would buy some place in London to stay in, or to stay with him. I wasn't going to though. Australia's my home. I take a step inside Louis' apartment. It had the home-like vibe. It felt comfortable like... Louis' presence.

"Welcome home" Louis says and he grabs my wrists which makes me drop my bags.

Louis hugs me and I felt like I could collapse in his arms. I wanted to. I was so tired and drained. I don't know how the hell I was supposed to start writing, composing, living tomorrow. Most of the time, Louis was afraid to hug me for the fact that Harry and Niall had some jealously issues... but when we were alone. We were flirty, cheeky, really happy together best friends. Us two kinda had some click together. We both could understand each other without saying a word. Just a simple glance between us could mean a million words. We had to hide our friendship in a way -like I said flirty- if they saw what we got up to at times... they would have killed Louis by now. We couldn't be intimate. For example the day that the guys asked me to work on their album with them, we went shopping and all that afterwards. Louis and I chat for like five minutes then Niall pulled me away, glaring -but not glaring- a bit at Louis.

"You're really tired, aren't you baby bear?" Louis says and I nod.

"If you go to sleep now, you won't sleep tonight" Louis says and I nod again. It was... Where the hell was the clock?... found it. Four o' clock in the afternoon.

"I can't stay up, I feel weak" I say and Louis carries me up. I was so tired. I couldn't even scream.

"Lay here, baby bear. I'll make some tea for you. You and I will have a lazy afternoon together" Louis says and he places me down on the couch. I watch him heat up the water and wait behind the bench. We were silent and he was staring at me, smiling. Louis walks towards me and sits beside me, his hand beside me leg.

"You're regretting saying yes aren't you?" Louis says, I nod.

"Why? Talk to me, we have all the time in the world" Louis says. The kettle has this ringing noise and he jumps up getting it. I watch him and after a while he comes back, with a cup of tea. He puts it on the coffee table. Louis lifts my legs up and sits on the table, my legs on top of his. I never quite understood why he took care of me so much.

"Come on, Scarlet" Louis says and I nod.

"I-I just feel scared. I feel like... something bad is going to happen like I'm walking in a trap. Louis. I'm tired and I've done a lot of over thinking" I say and he brings me up to his lap then moves right back to the end of the sofa. Louis starts playing with my hair and I let out a little, tiny giggle.

"Nothing bad will happen. I give you my word. You're too cute not to protect" Louis says and I smile.

We sit there for a while, in silence. Louis kept on playing with my hair. "You have pretty hair" Louis says and I giggle again. I turn around to face Louis and he smiles.