Chapter 7: Let The Games Begin

M.U.S.I.C.

U stands for Understand & Analyse

You have to understand the song and analyse it to see if you have used an "idea" or word too much. You want to have a song that'll be catchy but not repetivtive.

*Scarlet's POV*

"I am so tired" I mumble into Niall's shoulder. Yes, I was on top of him, sitting on his lap actually and my head was leaning onto his shoulder. It was just us two on the couch, just chilling.

"I bet you are" Niall says and his hands run through my hair. I kinda liked this. This silence between us. It wasn't as comfortable cause I was still cautious of Niall but it was nice to know he wasn't trying to kill me or something. Niall's head leans onto mine and I nuzzle my head onto his neck. I was being kinda flirty, I admit. I was only doing this cause I know when Harry finds out he'll be jealous and that will be payback.

"I love you so much, Scarlet" Niall whispers in my ear and my heart stops. Not this again.

"You weren't ready for that.." Niall trails off and the pang of guilt hits me. I pull away from his shoulder and he can't bear to look at me.

"Niall. I'm sorry. I'm just so confused and I'm not ready and I don't know who loves me more... I'm sorry" I say and he nods and holds my face.

"I love you" Niall says and his blue eyes lock into mine. Niall pulls me closer into his body, if that was even possible.

"I love you and only you" Niall says and pain stabs me with a knife. I can't do this.

"HEY- uh ohh um. Are we interrupting something?" Louis says and I turn around to see the guys with food. Nandos.

"I don't think we are and if we were they could definitely do it in their own time" Harry says, harshly and I get off Niall knowing that isn't going to be good.

"Why don't you just grow up a bit, will you?" Niall says and I see a clenched fist, so I grab Niall's hand.

"Niall, calm down" I say and which he does just fine.

"Harry, come with me" I say and pull him away from Niall.

Now we were in the hallway. Alone.

*Liam's POV*

Those two would only listen to Scarlet and the way Scarlet controlled them was really amazing. It was good to know she could control this a bit. I guess she's become either mature or she is just being her caring self.

"Niall, calm down" Zayn says but it didn't really work the way it worked with Scarlet.

"Zayn, hold his hand like Scarlet did" Louis says, making a joke out of this.

"Louis. Shut up" I say against my teeth and he fake acts shocked.

"Niall. Look, she's just trying to solve this before anything bad happens okay" I say and he nods.

"You're right, she's protecting herself and making sure I don't kill Harry" Niall says and I nod.

If this was them everyday, we aren't going to finish the album, together as a band.

*Harry's POV*

"Harry, you can't just do that" Scarlet says, pacing in the hallway.

"You have to understand Scarlet. It's you I'm going to lose if I act like I'm alright with it. I'm showing you how much I need you, how much I love you" I say and she stops right in front of me.