Chapter 19: Miss me?

*Zayn's POV*

It's been three hours. Three. And Louis is still not here. Where is he?

"Here's a blank sheet of paper. Write some lyrics" the composer says. We've been discussing what we wanted for the album. Like what kind of feel or theme.

The composer leaves, closing the door loudly. "I swear, if he comes in and asks us if we're finished in an hour.. I'm going to punch him" Niall says and we all laugh.

"That composer doesn't do anything" Liam complains.

"It's better when Scarlet was here. Even though Niall and I we're at each others throats, it was kinda controlled because of Scarlet" Harry says.

"If you get through the fact that she's mine, Scarlet would be here" Niall says.

"Before you start. Stop" I say and they both shut up before fighting.

All of a sudden, the door opens.

"NO WE HAVEN'T FINISHED THE GODDAMN SONG YET. WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED" Liam shouted at his loudest. It wasn't the composer at the door though.

It was Louis.

*Louis' POV*

"Mate. It's not the composer" I say and Liam and Harry turn around.

I walk inside with a smile, not trying to show any other emotion.

"I thought you were ditching today" Liam says. I sit in between Harry and Niall and see a blank piece of paper.

"Nah, I was just late because I was dropping Scarlet off at the airport because Ne-Yo needed her for a song" I say and they all nod.

"Is she okay?" Harry says, cautiously. I think he was scared of me. I know I have been extremely overprotective over Scarlet but I didn't mean for anyone to get scared.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She's on the plane now" I say, retracing my thoughts from earlier this morning.

*Harry's POV*

"When is she coming back?" Zayn asks.

I guess we all missed Scarlet. I missed her. Niall missed her. Liam felt back for replacing her for a while. And Louis looks out of it.

"I don't know. Next week. End of this week. I have no clue. She's going to call me when she's coming back" Louis says.

It hurts because before her birthday -which I wished never happened- we actually got along. She trusted me. We were becoming ourselves around each other. She was beginning to think of me as her friend and not a monster that broke her heart.

"So, what's happening?" Louis asks.

*Niall's POV*

Why don't I hear any of this? Since when did Scarlet leave?

How do we know if she's coming back? What is she doing with Ne-Yo?

I never find out anything until it's too late. Why couldn't all the guys take her to the airport?

Why is it always Louis and Scarlet? It's always those two together. It annoys me. I know Scarlet relies on Louis but I don't think that means they have to always be together and keep secrets from everyone else.

"We have to write a song. Again" I comment.

"It was a miracle that we finished the 'best song ever' song" Louis whines.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Zayn says, happily. Since when was Zayn happy-go-lucky?

"What is it?" Liam asks.