Chapter 22: Three Shades of Scarlet

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

I'm now addicted to uploading. Like I WANNA UPLOAD EVERYDAY.

But then suspense won't build and that's shit (pardon my language) so yeah not going to do that.

ALSO I FINISH SCHOOL TODAY SO YEAAAAAAAHHHHH.

Did anyone pick up any clues from last chapter?

Hopefully you guys like this chapter, it's a little disjointed I'll admit but hopefully it is clear enough.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Scarlet's POV*

I wake up and sit up, untangling myself from Louis' limbs. The blanket was barely on us both. Louis moved closer to me, still in his slumber and all I did was sit there. My fingers touch my lips and I remember the drunken kiss last night.

I loved the way Louis' lips felt, they were soft yet the pressure he added onto them were rough. He made everything feel better. All my worry, stress, even the feeling of being drunk. Louis made it go away.

Suddenly, I'm pulled back to lay down and Louis looks at me. "Good morning, Baby Bear" Louis says and I smile.

"Good morning, my boobear" I say. Wait my?

"What are you thinking about?" Louis asks me.

"I'm trying to remember last night" I say, I was lying though. I knew everything that happened last night.

"Let me refresh your memory" Louis says and leans in close to me. We were going to kiss again.

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home"

Stupid phone. Louis gets up to end call and comes back to me. "It was just Harry" Louis says to me.

Oh. He's probably just wondering where I am.

*Louis' POV*

I have to kiss her again, nothing and no one was going to get in my way. She needs to know that we did kiss. I can't believe she forgot it. I have to do it again. I need to know if whatever is between us is real.

I lean in really close and I feel her breath fan over my long awaiting lips.

*Scarlet's POV*

Louis looks at me and then to my lips and he comes crucially close and -

"I'm at a payphone trying to call home"

"Again?!" Louis says and he starts getting a little frustrated.

"Ignore it Lou" I say and he kisses me. Our lips mould together and we continue kissing. My phone kept on ringing then Louis' phone joined in. We ignored them both and my hands unintentionally run through Louis' hair while Louis' held my waist.

"Scarlet" Louis says as our lips pulled away for a bit and then I pulled away permanently.

"That's what happened" he said and I nod.

"I can't let you forget that I'm sorry" Louis says and I nod.

I get up and fix myself up a bit. "I'm going to buy Harry breakfast, I'll meet you in the studio" I say, smiling.

"See you then" Louis says.

*Louis' POV*

I watch as Scarlet leaves the room. She was radiating happiness like the sun radiated light. And she was as sweet as the taste of her lips.