Chapter 11: Homemade War

*Scarlet's POV*

So I am back home. Australia. With the guys. I told Louis as soon as Ne-Yo hanged up and he told the guys. I think it's kind of weird. Especially since all the guys came back to Australia with me just because I'm doing a topless shoot. It was also kind of weird because it's tomorrow/today. It's also my birthday soon, turning another year older. My birthday's this Saturday.

Everything isn't the same though. Nothing is 'normal'. Louis is always talking to Liam, Liam is always talking to Zayn and Harry and Niall talk to me. Louis never talks to me, same with Liam and Zayn. It's always Niall or Harry. I've felt quite alone and abandoned but I think I'm realizing the guys as I used to. Harry, that person who'd always compliment me. Niall, that person who is always chilled.

It's four in the morning, I have been up since 3:33. You know that feeling, when you're scared because you don't know what is happening or what will happen? I think I have that feeling coarsing through my veins. I'm so unsure of everything. With my 'issues' -what I mean by issues is how I shake and tremble and have this loss of breath- I still don't know what's happening. I'm a little too scared to find out. Like I said 'I think I have that feeling coarsing through my veins'. It's just so unpredictable..unknown..I have no idea what's happening to me.

It'd be good to have someone to talk to but Louis seems so busy talking to Liam and Liam to Zayn that I have no one.. Yeah, I have Niall and Harry but they hurt me. I have trust issues with them. I think I've gotten a little paranoid I guess. Having all this time to myself isn't good for me, I guess. I just wished there was someone who'd just stop me and say that 'everything's fine' or 'don't you worry'.

*4:30am* (A/N: I'm putting times up to make sure things make a little more sense)

*Harry's POV*

I wake up and on instinct walk outside. I smile at the first sight I see -Scarlet- and sit next to her.

"Just like old times, hey?" I say and she smiles at me.

"How long you've been up for?" I ask her, starting some small talk.

"Since 3:33" Scarlet says.

"Something bothering you?" I ask her and she nods.

I grab her hand and ask her "What is it, babe?"

"Don't worry about it... I'm sure it's nothing" Scarlet says, shying away from me.

"Scarlet. You can trust me... I know you might not think that but in all this fighting between Niall and I... I just really care about you" I say and she smiles.

"Thank you, Harry" Scarlet says and her hand has a little grip onto my hands.

"Well. Harry, you know how I've been shaking and trembling. You know how you and Niall we're fighting and Zayn shouted about how I'm not okay well... That wasn't the first time. It's actually happened quite a lot. Ever since I've been helping you guys with your album and have gotten out of rehab, I've been having these... I don't know what you'd call it... These things would just start happening. Like I'd start shaking and trembling and sometimes I'd get stomach cramps from it. I don't know what's happening to me. I'd lose my breathing too. It's kind of weird and I feel like there's something wrong with me" Scarlet says and looks at our hands, smiling to herself. It was a lot to take in. I was scared as hell the time I saw her like that so knowing that this happened a lot more than once made me worry.

"Scar... When Niall and I fight.. do you get scared?" I ask cautiously.

"How can I not? It's a sight which I don't like seeing. Seeing you guys mad, you are usually happy people. It's not like you" Scarlet says and I nod, looking down at our hands now. I cannot believe I've scared her.