Chapter 13: Drinks & Wishes

WARNING: SEXUAL STUFF.

*Scarlet's POV*

"Okay. Zayn. Why the hell did you buy me a dress, then tell me to dress here, and now say we're going somewhere and I can't know where?" I ask him, with a blindfold over my eyes.

I spent my whole birthday with Zayn and Liam, Liam went back home and now Zayn's taking me someplace. I don't know what was happening.

"Come on, it's your birthday. Live a little" Zayn says.

I wanted to reply but it's better for me to keep shut, Zayn's probably trying to make me happy that's all. I'm wearing the tightest red dress anyone could find, every little line and curve of my body was seen. I felt weird. To be honest, I didn't look too bad... I just felt weird. Makeup was on my face, fixing every flaw on my face and my legs were exposed to the world. I guess my legs were my best assest though, seeming the guys comment on them a lot.

"You better dance tonight" Zayn says.

"Where are you taking me?!" I question him and all of a sudden the engine stops.

"Home" Zayn whispers and I hear him get out of the car. It was only minutes later when the door opened on my side and Zayn grabs my hand and pulls me out of the car.

"I just want to say, Happy Birthday" Zayn says and we walk inside somewhere.. It's probably the elevator.

*Louis' POV*

"OKAY! GUYS! HIDING TIME!" I shout and everyone hides and I turn the lights off. It was my Baby Bear's birthday and I wanted it to be the best birthday she ever had. She did deserve it after all. People were still talking and I was trying to shut them up by shhing them. Liam, Zayn and me said we weren't going to drink so we can take care of everyone. Who knew what was going to happen?

"Guys! Shut UP!" Harry says and everyone goes silent.

I didn't like this Harry/Scarlet thing... I can't trust him with her. He has to earn it. It's just she's been spending a lot of time with him as well. I need her to see she can do so much better.

*Niall's POV*

It was Scarlet's birthday and I think everyone was excited. We brought a couple of our friends here since Scarlet's friends were in Australia. There was Nick, Rita, Caroline, Conor, Ed, Olly. Liam brought Danielle and Little Mix were already here. That wasn't even half the people that were here. Ne-Yo was here, it was his protege after all and Beyonce, Jay-Z, Frank Ocean -we didn't tell Zayn about him-, Chris Brown, Rhianna, Iyaz, Nelly, William Singe and Maribelle Anes. I don't know who she was but she knew Scarlet so I guess it was good enough.

We all hear the door open and then the lights turn on.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone screams but Scarlet still had her blindfold. Zayn's jaw was dropped and we all knew he noticed that Frank Ocean was there.

"ZAYN! THE BLINDFOLD!" Harry shouts from behind me and everyone laughs as Zayn takes it off.

*Scarlet's POV*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Everyone shouts for the second time and I was shocked. I was just so stunned at the amount of the people that were here to celebrate my birthday. I wasn't the most popular girl in school so I only had one or two friends who'd come over my house. This was the best birthday by far.

I feel two arms wrapping around themselves around my waist. "Happy Birthday, beautiful" a deep voice says and I turn around to see Louis. I hug him tightly and he hugs back just as tight.

"It was his idea for all of this" Zayn mentions and I hug him tighter.

"Thank you. I think I'm going to cry" I say and Louis laughs lightly. We let go and he tilts his head to Ne-Yo and the crew.