Chapter 2

After half a day in the infirmary, Izuku was healed enough to go back to the teachers' dorms with Shouta and Hizashi. Shouta had not left his side once since his kit fell asleep, just watching as Recovery Girl worked on papers and his napping when his husband sat beside them. Izuku woke up once while he was getting up to drink water, and since then he has not left his side.

"Izuku" Shouta softly nudged the kitten. "C'mon kit, it's time to leave."

Izuku slowly opened his green eyes, blinking a few times before giving the cutest little kitten yawn. Looking around, Izuku's eyes landed on him.

"Morin' Aizawa-Sensei" Izuku mumbled, stretching his little legs.

"It is actually 6PM, but sure" Shouta answered. "You are going to be staying with me and Yamada while we are affected by the quirk, is that ok with you? I also have to carry you to the dorms. You can't walk with your leg still healing"

If cats could blush, Shouta was pretty sure Izuku would be pretty red right now, hiding his face in his paws. "Y-yeah, that's ok."

With that, Shouta picked Izuku up by the scruff. Looking towards his husband, they both stood up before leaving the infirmary. Izuku naturally pulled his small paws towards his body to keep them from dangling, so it made it pretty easy to carry him. Shouta walked beside his husband the whole time, finding it comforting to have extra protection for their kit.

Yes, it is now their kit. Shouta knew he couldn't keep fighting off his feelings instincts towards the kit. That makes Izuku their kit. He knew Hizashi wouldn't fight him about it anyway.

Since it was getting late, the hallways were empty and no students or teachers were in sight. This made the trip to the dorms both easier and faster, easing Shouta's distress.

The teacher's common-room, however, was not that empty. All Might sat on one of the couches, talking with Vlad. Upon hearing the door open, both turned around and looked at them.

"Yamada-san, good you're here! I heard from Nedzu what happened to Aizawa-san and Young Midoriya, are they ok?" All might asked in his usually high tone. When All might stood from the couch, Shouta put Izuku down on the floor between his front legs, making it easier to attack if someone came near his kit.

"Yes, they are both doing ok. Midoriya was a little hurt, but he is healing". Hizashi dismissed him. Clearly, All might did not understand his husband's dismissal, walking closer to the three.

"That's not good. Will he be back to normal for training on Monday?" Since it was Saturday and it was the day off on Sundays, their classes wouldn't start until Monday. Witch is good, because Izuku's leg will be healed by then.

"No, they will be stuck like this for 1-2 weeks" Hizashi answered in a tense voice. "I think you should step back All might, they are not themselves right now."

"Non sense! Come here My boy, you can join me in the student dorms!" All might said, about to take the last step to the two cats.

All hell broke loose when Izuku whimpered into his chest, clearly trying to get away from All might. Shouta had no idea why Izuku didn't true All might, but he was sure as hell that no one was going to take his kit away from him. Shouta hissed loudly at All might, jumping onto the skeleton of a man. What Shouta didn't notice was that his claws and fangs extended and sharpened, more easily breaking the skin. All might yelped, losing his balance before falling backwards. When the man was down, Shouta jumped back to where Izuku was lying beside Hizashi, standing over his kit, continuing on hissing at All might.

Izuku curled up even more under him, trying to make himself smaller, which made Shouta put his paw more in front of Izuku.

"I told you not to come any closer, All might!" Hizashi hissed, clearly pissed that All might didn't listen.