Chapter 18

It was 3 days before the training camp, Shouta was on his way to the student dorms to talk with Bakugou. He had talked with Nedzu about the consequences Bakugou has to face for his actions, and that is what he is going to be talking about with Bakugou right now. Izuku had agreed to the consequences as well, so Shouta was not worried about that either.

He walked into the common room where the Bakusquad, Uraraka, Iida and Hakagure were. When he walked in, some of the students looked over, but didn't seem to mind.

"Bakugou, could you come here? We need to talk" Bakugou nodded, walking up to him. They walked into one of the conference rooms they had in all the dorms in case they needed to talk, and sat down.

"So, what do you want?" Bakugou asked, his usual scowl on his face.

"We need to talk about your behavior in earlier years before you came into UA". Bakugou seemed nervous, but determined at the same time. It was clear to Shouta that Bakugou wanted to right his wrongs, and Shouta was going to give him that chance. "Midoriya came clean earlier about his quirk and how he was treated throughout his childhood. I will not go into detail about anything that does not concern you, but he talked about bullying throughout those years. I want you to explain your side of the story before giving out the consequences", Shouta explained to the blond teen. Bakugou looked at him for a few moments before speaking up.

"All though my childhood, I have always been told that my quirk wad fucking amazing. That I was going to be the best fucking hero and everyone started to follow me. When Deku didn't get his quirk, everyone told me that the Quirkless were useless, worthless. My teachers, my peers, even Auntie Inko. I didn't fucking understand that what I did was wrong because of those shitty Extras. It wasn't until I started at UA that I understood the shitty stuff I did to Deku, and I will take the punishments you have decided. I fucking deserve it", Bakugou explained, looking down at his hands.

Shouta looked at Bakugou, studying the student before him. This society clearly failed both Bakugou and Izuku, and it angered Shouta to no end. What makes Shouta want to ease Bakugou's consequences is the fact that he clearly regrets what he has done. So many people don't regret hurting their peers because of what quirk they may or may have, but Bakugou clearly wants to do the right thing. That brings pride to Shouta's chest, even though he will, and would never admit that to anyone.

He sighted before speaking up.

"Principal Nedzu, Izuku and I have come to an agreement about your punishments. Because this society clearly failed both of you severely, and the fact that Izuku does not want you to be punished severely, you will still be allowed on the hero course" Shouta could see the teens' tense shoulders lower in relief. "However, you will have to take both weekly anger management and therapy with Hound Dog until he sees it safe for both you and those around you. You will also be under close watch, one wrong move and you will be sent to another class. If that is 1-B or another class is not yet decided, but you will be moved. If you fail to go to your weekly sessions with Hound Dog, you will also be moved to another class. This will start after break. Do you agree with the terms?" Shouta finished.

"Yeah, sure. I won't skip the sessions. Thank you for giving me another chance, even though I don't fucking deserve it", Bakugou answered. He clearly felt bad about his actions.

"You know the terms. Don't do anything stupid and you will become great some day, Bakugou. You are dismissed" Bakugou nodded, standing up before bowing. He walked out of the room, and Shouta sighted.

It went better than he expected it to go.

__________________________________

Hitoshi sat in front of Izuku, both of them having an intense staring contest. They were both in Izuku's room, having been packing for the training camp tomorrow. Hitoshi had been a regal visit since their first spar, and Hitoshi couldn't remember the last time someone actually accepted him for him. Yes, his parents were amazing, having adopted him 4 years ago after they found out about his treatment in foster care, but they didn't count.

Izuku's adorable ears twitched, tail flickering behind him.

"Hitoshi" Izuku spoke up.

"No" he answered without hesitance.

"But it would be completely gold!" Izuku exclaimed, eyes shining with mischief.

"It will get us killed" Hitoshi answered back.

"Don't be silly, we could do it! I promise I will take the blame if anything goes wrong!" Izuku practically begged.

"Izuku! Stealing Aizawa's sleeping bag would go completely wrong!" Hitoshi exclaimed. Izuku, the little rat he is, wants to steal Aizawa's sleeping bag to the camp tomorrow. It's a fucking death wish. Yes, Hitoshi knew that after Izuku's change, he felt safer with some of the people he trusted and felt close to, hence why he had 5 of Hitoshi's hoodies in his bag and another 7 hidden in his closet.

"But I will give it back after the camp though!" Izuku wined.

"Can't you just steal a hoodie from him too or something?" Hitoshi asked. Izuku's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god! You're a genius! Thank you!" Izuku exclaimed excitedly before jumping onto his feet. What Hitoshi did not expect was for Izuku to run up to him, kiss him on the cheek before running out of the room and into his dads. Hitoshi's face and ears burned dark red, eyes wide.

It didn't even look like Izuku registered what he did! Damnit, he was in this deep right now. That damn adorable, kind, smart fucking cat.

_________________

Izuku had his face in one of his dad's hoodies, his face burning a deep crimson red. How could he do that?! He literally just kissed Hitoshi on the cheek!

But they were just friends, right?

Or maybe this feeling was something else?

What if he had a crush on Hitoshi?!

God, Izuku was SO embarrassed that he hadn't figured that out before now.

But how could he have known! He had never had a crush before!

Damn Hitoshi with his beautiful smile and kind personality.

-Edited