Chapter 26

To say it was hard to convince the hospital to let Dabi and Shigaraki inn would be an understatement. It wasn't until Tsukauchi came to confirm their story that they were able to get a room. Shouta was glad everyone got to be in the same room considering there was no telling if All For One would go after them as soon as he discovered that they had disappeared, if he hadn't already. Shouta looked over to his husband. Hizashi were sitting on the couch with Keigo under one arm and Hitoshi under the other. The purple haired teen almost had a panic attack when the Aizawa-Yamada family were on their way out the door, afraid to loose Izuku again.

He turn his head to the right where Dabi and Shigaraki were laying, Izuku being on his left. The two young adults looked exhausted, barley able to keep their eyes open after being looked over by nurses and doctors. Izuku wasn't much better, still drained from the drop he had only hours earlier.

They were waiting on the doctors to come and have an Ultra-Sound on Izuku, seeing as nobody completely knew the extent on what All For One did to Izuku under the influence of his quirk.

Shouta was brought out of his thoughts When Shigaraki hesitantly spoke up.

"E-Eraserhead?" Shigaraki whimpered out, as if scared of speaking up.

"Hmm?" Shouta hummed in response, Turing to the young adult on his right.

"W-what did sensei d-do to you? W-while you were gone?" Shigaraki asked, looking down at his hand. Hizashi and Keigo looked over at Shouta as well, clearly wanting answers. Shouta sighed, leaning back into the bedrest.

"He didn't do much, as I could tell. He took some blood-samples, did a body-exam and gave me a shot of some blue liquid. Have no idea what it was, but I guess we should have some answered after the bloodworms come back" Shouta answered, remembering being strapped down to the metal table, almost going feral at the thought of leaving his Kit alone in a drop.

Shigaraki hummed in response, still looking at his hands. Before anyone could say anything else, the door into their room opened and a doctor and two nurses came in to the room.

"Good afternoon. My name is Dr. Hirohito and I am here to do an Ultra Sound on Midoriya-Kun" The young man smiled softly. The man was maybe in his late twenties and soft spoken, something Shouta had a feeling would help Izuku trust the person a little better.

The three walked over to where Izuku was laying on the hospital bed, keeping their movement slow to make sure Izuku wouldn't feel threatened. It was something Shouta knew they did because of their instincts and how on edge they all were. They started setting up the masking before Dr. Hirohito sat down beside Izuku.

"Ok, I'm going to put some gel on your stomach and it may feel a bit cold" Izuku nodded, his eyes shining with fear. Dr. Hirohito seemed to see the fear as well, and gave Izuku a reassuring smile. "I don't think you have to worry too much. In my experience and research, a quirk that can change a body like making it possible for a male to get pregnant is extremely rare. And if you were to get a womb, we are going to do everything in out power to make sure that everything will go smoothly in the future"

Shouta was a little reassured at the statement, happy that the changes of Izuku's body changing that drastically were low.

The doctor but the gel onto Izuku's stomach, Izuku wishing just slightly when the gel came in though with his skin. Shouta assumed it was because of the cold, seeing as Izuku didn't react more than the small winch.

Dr. Hirohito started the ultrasound, making everybody turn to look at the screen on the wall. It was about a minute into the examination that the Doctor seemed to freeze, stopping over a small spot on the screen.

"W-what?" Izuku asked, seeming too tense as well. Dr. Hirohito cleared his throat, Turing to the small family.

"It seems that the small possibility has come true. Unfortunately, it seems as though Midoriya-Kun did not just grow a womb, but a fetus as well. We would have to look at the bloodworms that was done earlier to make sure everything is ok, but from the ultrasound everything seemed to be fine. However, it seems as though the fetus is growing at an alarming rate" Dr. Hirohito explains, looking at Izuku was sorrow in his eyes.

Everyone in the room was frozen, Izuku having silent tears streaming down his face, his entire being shaking. 

Well, fuck.