Chapter 13

Shouta watched as Izuku played with one of Keigo's feathers, playfully growling with a big smile on his face. Takami was on the couch beside him, smiling just as big. It's Tuesday night, Keigo is coming over to dinner again. The younger hero told them to just call him Keigo, which just made Shouta's instincts go wild. Shouta could see the difference between Izuku before and after he got the quirk they call 'Neko', because Izuku thought it was cute. Izuku was more playful and a huge cuddle-bug.

Shouta and Hizashi went to bed yesterday and woke up with Izuku cuddled up between them that morning. They also found out that in the 3 days they transformed back to normal, that 30 minutes with physical contact was the bare minimum to keep Izuku going through the day. He was more touch-starved than they anticipated. So far, it hasn't been a problem. If Shouta or Hizashi were occupied when Izuku wanted cuddles, he would just go to Keigo's dorm room. It was clear Keigo didn't mind.

Seeing the difference between Keigo now and how he was on the field was also a big difference. Keigo started to have more bird traits in the last few days, such as cooing, chirping, eating meat, and he even built a nest in their living room. Him and Hizashi didn't mind, seeing how happy it made their eldest son happy.

Shouta was brought out by his kit, who jumped into his lap and got comfortable.

"You gonna sit here the rest of the night?" Shouta asked, looking down at his kit.

"Wanna cuddle" Izuku mumbled, arms sneaking around Shouta's waist. Shouta only sighted fondly, petting his kit's hair.

Both Izuku and Shouta were uncomfortable with anyone except Hizashi and Keigo touching or touching close to their ears and tail. Shouta could allow Nemuri if he was in the right mood, but otherwise it was just family. Not that it hurts or something, it is just too personal. Shouta had noticed that if him and Hizashi were having a make-out session, touching his ears or tail just turned him on more. The family wasn't like that at all, but it was still personal and they were very sensitive.

Keigo cuddled up onto his right side and Hizashi sat down and cuddled onto his left. How did he end up with 3 huge cuddle-bugs again?

They watched movies and ate snacks the rest of the night and ended up in a make-shift nest where they slept the rest of the night.

Shouta had to admit, the best sleep was in a cuddle pile with his small family.

________________________

It was the next day after school and Izuku was waiting with his dad for Shinso outside on the P.E Grounds. Dad had explained that Shinso needed help with some quirkless sparring and Izuku needed the same, so that is what they are going to do today.

Izuku jumped on his toes, excited to finally be able to talk with Shinso. Even better, they were going to be able to spar together! When Shinso walked out on the field in his gym clothes, he eyed Izuku with a watchful eye, clearly suspicious of him being there.

"Shinso, you remember Midoriya Izuku from the sports festival? He is going to help train you today. You can start with some warm up", His dad explained. Shinso nodded before he started to warm up.

_______________________

Hitoshi stretched, getting ready to spar with Midoriya. The other student sat a few feet away from him, stretching as well.

"So, why do you guys have cat ears and tails?" Hitoshi asked, trying to get rid of the awkward silence. He wasn't going to lie, Midoriya looked quite cute with the ears and tail, but he guessed it was just because he really loved cats.

"Oh! Dad and I were hit with a quirk a little over a week ago that transformed us into cats! When we turned back, we still had some of the cat traits and they wouldn't ever go away", Midoriya explained, a smile on his face.

"Dad?" Hitoshi questioned, one eyebrow raised. Midoriya's eyes widened before his face turned into a deep red.

"I-I-I, u-uhm, A-Aizawa-sensei! I-I meant A-Aizawa-sensei", The other teen stuttered out, before looking down in embarrassment. Hitoshi could only chuckle at how Midoriya reacted, looking at him with teasing eyes.

"Sure you did" he answered teasingly, and Izuku looked up at him again with a shy smile, face still beet red. Aizawa-Sensei walked over to them, stopping their short conversation.

"Ok, get into a good fighting stand and let's start the sparring. No quirks. Once the other gives up or you manage to keep the other down for 5 seconds, you win". Hitoshi and Midoriya nodded, getting into a fighting stand.

They sparred for about 45 minutes before they were done with training. Hitoshi had to admit, Midoriya was good. Not that he expected less from a 1-A student, but people with strong quirks usually focus on that instead of how to actually fight.

They went into the changing room and showered before changing into normal clothes. When they were done, they walked back together to the dorms.

" Thank you for the spar today, Shinso! It was super fun! I can't wait to get you into class" Midoriya beamed at him. Hitoshi looked at him in surprise.

"You don't think my quirk is too villainous or something?" He asked. Midoriya looked at him, confusion written all over his face.

"Of course not! Your quirk is perfect for heroics! If you want, we can meet up after school some time and I can help you with analyzing it?" The green-haired teen asked, looking at him with what Hitoshi could only describe as hope in his eyes.

"Uhm, sure? If you want", Izuku beamed at him, an almost blinding smile, hopping on his toes and clapping his hands.

"Perfect! I can't wait!" Hitoshi chuckled at the others' childish behavior, finding it kind of adorable.

"Me neither. See you later, Midoriya"

"Please, call me Izuku! O-Only if you want to, of course", Izuku rushed out, suddenly looking nervous.

"Then you can call me Hitoshi. See you later Izuku", Hitoshi waved at him.

"Bye, Hitoshi!" Izuku waved enthusiastically back before running towards the teacher's dorms.

Huh, Hitoshi thought, I think I just made a friend.

______________________________

Shouta had just finished in the shower and sat down on the couch with Hizashi and Keigo when Izuku busted in, a huge smile on his face.

"I have just made a new friend! Hitoshi and I even talked about meeting up after school so we could work on his quirk together! And how much fun it was going to be when he starts in 1-A with us! He even said I could call him Hitoshi! His quirk is so cool as well! Perfect for heroics!" Izuku kept rambling about Shinso, ending up on the couch with the rest of them.

Hizashi, Keigo and Shouta shared a knowing look, listening to Izuku ramble about his new friend.

Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to introduce the two, Shouta thought, now I have an energetic teen with a crush on my hands.

Shouta could only sight fondly as he started to pet Izuku's hair, listening as Izuku started to trail off into other things than he started with.

The rest of the night was spent with Izuku playing with Keigo, while Hizashi and Shouta made dinner and spent some time together on the couch, watching their kids have fun together.

-Edited