𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

Done- Chapter 25/ Dominant

I went down on my knees, licking his abs in the process. I was definitely making him nervous. He was a greek god I couldn't deny that. I licked every line, every crevice that I could see.

Once I was on my knees and my face was aligned with his cock, I kissed his inner thigh, making my way up to his pelvis bone.

"Scarlett stop teasing me." I looked up to him moving my hand up and down his thigh.

"I'm in charge here, Romano." My focus went back to his cock that was moving on its own. I gently brushed my fingers on his rosy tip. "I'm in charge here my love, either you follow my rules or..." I looked up at him again and took his dick in my hand. "I'll make you."

His eyes changed to a darker color of brown and his breath got heavier. I took him in my mouth and the salty, man taste, hit my sense and made my mouth explode with saliva.

I went up and down his long cock, making sure his balls weren't touched. I took him deep in my throat and the moan that left his mouth made me want to look at him, I couldn't miss this moment.

I knew he was close to coming, his right hand gripped the back of my head and his hips jerked forward. I took him out of my mouth, a string of saliva connecting my tongue and his dick.

"That was delicious, but I am not done with you yet." I kissed his mouth and he picked me up by my thighs. I broke the kiss looking at him, but before I could say something he was already turning of the shower and making his way to my bedroom.

He picked me up by my thighs, squeezing my ass in the process. The mirror was all foggy and when he opened the door the cold wind rushed inside making me shiver. He brought me closer to his chest and his warmness engulfed me, making me stop shivering.

He threw me in the bed and stood over me, looking at every detail of my body. I smiled trailing my hand up and down my body. I worked out a lot and I was confident in my own skin since I learned how to love myself.

"Well are you going to fuck me or are you going to stand there and watch me masturbate?" My brow raiser when I asked him.

"Trust me Scarlett, seeing you reach your own pleasure by yourself without the need of any man's help would make me cum." Involuntarily my hips jerked forward, the need for my pussy to be filled making its way present.

Standing up I stood in front of him. My hand slowly traveled his chest and back, he started shivering lightly.

I took his hand and used his fingers to brush my sex. When it first made contact I threw my head back and let out a moan. I then started to hump his hand until I was so close I had to stop before I came.

Ares was silently admiring his wet glistening fingers. He then took his fingers and began sucking them. I began leading him towards the bed, me falling on top of him. His eye never left mine as I was pushing his cock deep inside of my pussy. We both let out a moan when we were fully connected.

"God, Scarlett. I need to be in control for fuck's sake." He began to guide my hips so hard I hat to bite my lip so I couldn't scream. Our skin slapping and the wet sounds that were coming out of me made this whole thing more enjoyable.

I tightly shut my eyes when his cock was hitting that spot that made my nerves go all crazy. Every moan, every groan and every breath we took made the pleasure intensify.

"I'm so close to coming Ares." He moved us, so now I was bottom and he was on top. He went with slow but deep strokes. I needed more so I locked my legs over his hips. "Ares, fucking hell, I need it, and I need it hard." He nodded and began to go with fast and rough strokes.

"YES! Give it to me, yes yes yes" I kept chanting all the way untilI gripped his hard cock so hard he started coming. The warm liquid that spreader trough out all my insides made me cum harder and with that my body went limp, tired of all the fucking.

We were both breathing heavily, his body on top of mine and our bodies satisfied.

We both closed our eyes and Ares moved to my side putting his head on my neck breathing in. "You are on the pill, right? Or do I need to go and get you plan B?" my heart flutter slightly knowing he was willing to go out and buy me plan B... but this was stupid, no this couldn't happen.

I moved slightly to my side and shook my head. "No don't worry, I am on the pill" he nodded his head. I started to get up so I could clean myself when Ares pushed me back down.

"I'll get you cleaned up." he stood up and I smiled, softly. I heard the water flow and then he was standing in front of me parting my legs and cleaning me. We both looked at each other and I smiled at him.

He finished cleaning me and took the towel back to the bathroom and began to get on my bed. He sat on it and looked at me. He then asked the million dollar question.

"Why do we hate each other?" I raised both of my eyebrows up and turned my whole body to look at him.

"Because we are rivals" I answered back.

"But we don't have to be."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"Our parents are the ones that hate each other, why do we need to the same?" I nodded

"Yeah it makes sense, we don't have to hate each other."

"We don't" he smiled and took out his hand.

"Friends?" he asked

I took his hand and shakes it.

"Friends."

Well this is it- i mean i'm not ending the book omg no😭 But I left you guys on a cliffhanger bc it's more exiting you know? Also I know it's short but I just wanted and all smut kinda chapter😀

Well this is it- i mean i'm not ending the book omg no😭 But I left you guys on a cliffhanger bc it's more exiting you know? Also I know it's short but I just wanted and all smut kinda chapter😀. anyways hope u all enjoy, much much love!
liz