👑Not a 'perfect' prince👑

T̶h̶e̶ 'H̶A̶T̶E̶D̶' C̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ P̶r̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ P̶O̶V̶:( 13 years old)

"Long live the Emperor , the Golden Sun of the Empire"

The Hall echoed the praise of people and the enthusiastic trumpet players.

The Drums matched with the heart beat rhythm of the gathered people

I was slightly overwhelmed by the welcome of every one, not towards me but to my father , The great Emperor- Kash Cassid Brinley.

My father, Emperor Kash, raised his hand, followed by the silence and eagerness of the people.

"I hope everyone is good and healthy .
The reason I am here is to introduce my son, the newborn prince officially to the kingdom.My people , welcome prince Hudson Milo Brinley Of The Great Brinley Kingdom!"

Loud cheers filled the air accompanied by various types of music.

The Emperor stood with an unusual smile,a smile which he has not shown for years. With the small miniature of  himself in one hand,he hugged his lover,now his fourth wife,Lady Gracilla Diaz Brinley.

"Crown prince, your hand!"

Blood flowed from the palm of my hands, painting the white roses red.
Only then i realised that I was clutching the wild roses so tight.
My butler kneeled inspecting my torn palms with tears in his eyes.

I gathered this Wild roses from the forest with great difficulties. I wanted to gift it to my 13th brother.

But.....why do I feel sour ....

I should be happy,right?

But somewhere in my heart....I felt..
..........empty.........

'𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'

'𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'

'𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘶𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'

My brothers and sisters are surrounding the new born prince with wide smiles.

"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨,𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳"

I Tell myself I don't need anyone but the truth is...... they don't need me...

...........No one.........

.....

...
..
.

I pulled my hands out of butler's grip,
running away from that spot. I hear voices behind my back but I dont care.

I stopped before a large door. My bloody hands grabbed the handle,as I pulled it open.

It opened with a small creak,reavealing a dim lit room.

Tears filled my eyes again as I take in the condition of the once most beautiful room.

I have never seen mother so blank and dull ever. The scene before me made me forget my pain from thorn stitched hands.

The once so dignified Empress, whom I always looked up to, stood like her soul has been ripped off from her.

She stood silently in the corner,watching the celebration from the window.

"Mother!" I threw myself at her as she tightly wrapped me in her arms cradling me gently.

Mother lifted my chin with her index finger.

"ነሁዪሀጎሀቿ"  s̸h̸e̸ w̸h̸i̸s̸p̸e̸r̸e̸d̸.

✰𓆉︎✰

"Sorry Miss you're not selected"

"Whaaat?"

"You heard me right miss ...so could you leave?"

"BUT I GOT THE HIGHEST POINT IN THE INTERVIEW!"

I bursted , in rage.

"What can 'I' do? " The receptionist sighed clearly irritated.

Tears threatened to fall off my eyes as I tried my best to seal it off . I tried my best to compose myself.
'It's not like you .. you're brave ...you must hold on'
I whispered to myself and took deep breaths.

"May I know who got the job?" I tried to put my best smile , holding my pain within.

"Mr.Adav " she replied coldly.

🎶~°•°•°•°~🎶

Before I could process what happened, my phone ringed.I rushed out of the building , to take the call.

"Darika.... Your father..."

"I'll come soon" as soon as I ended the call, tears flowed down my cheeks.I sat on the road, crying silently.

*Honk honk*

*Honk Honk honk*

"I'm sorry.." I got up ,wiping my tears and called a cab.

"Here you are Miss Darika..it's a real emergency this time.... your father needs a heart for the surgery immediately. Have you found a donar?"

"Yes Doctor Mala" I smiled.

"Then ask them to come here soon. is that a coma patient or a mentally ill one? How did they agree?"

I pointed at myself.

"WHAT! Are you..... you"She looked at me dumbfound.

"I...I have a problem" she paused "I won't live longer" she handed over a medical report to the doctor.

"Please doctor, we don't have time for chatting ,take my heart and save my father.... My blood can be used for anyone and my heart will be perfect for Dad"

"Are you serious? What about your life? Stop messing with me" The doctor's words stopped as she read a certain result of her report.

"No doctor I want to save my father at all cost.Tell him I got a job in some foreign country and left the money for his surgery"

"But how will he feel?...you-"she was interrupted by my younger sister Jivika who's eyes looked blood shot.

"Where have you been?" She said grabbing my collar.

"I prepared the money and other necessities for the surgery. I'm leaving for Ethiopia tonight" I hissed coldly.

My sister started ranting and cursing while beating me, telling me how cruel I am.But I just stayed still.

"You selfish money-eating monster! How can you do this to our family? How! You just want to fly away somewhere .......you really are an emotionless monster!" She spat.

I pushed her aside and walked into the lift. I closed my eyes and prayed to God for one last time.

I entered the ICU with Doctor Mala assisting me.she insisted several times not to do this  and I have certain time left,but I am determined.

"Please donate my other organs Doc.
And promise me you won't tell a soul about me" I requested with joined hands.Doctor Mala reluctantly agreed.

"God please keep my family safe and sound and thank you for everything you have given to me" with my last prayer, I closed my eyes forever......

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

HELLO UNIQUE BUTTERFLIES 🌼

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING MY STORY 😌

IT'S FULLY MY IDEAS AND CONCEPT AND I WON'T TOLERATE PLAGIARISM.

I'M AN AMATEUR WRITER SO PLEASE TOLERATE MY WRITING.
ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT IF YOU LIKE 😉