🐔Chaos with Chicken-2 🐔

'Even the moon is triangle shaped tonight. Wait it really is triangle shaped in this world!'

I'm currently putting on a thinking face, staring at the moon,twirling the glass of water in my hand.

'What to do,I don't drink alcohol.'

Everyone was silent, focused in eating. My stomach made dances , demanding dinner. But the items on the table are:

Creamy lemon chicken piccata, Chilli chicken, One pot Spanish chicken and rice, Creamy chicken Roulade with spinach and mushrooms, Tandoori chicken, One pan garlic roasted chicken with baby potatoes,Butter chicken..

Even the noodles is with Chicken! The Chick! Is there anything other than that!You must looveeee chicken too much Author!

When I was having a debate within myself, a plate of Mushroom fry was placed before me.

'Mushroom Fry!!!'

'Finally'

My eyes met with a maid who bowed slightly placing some fruits before me.

'Isn't she the one who broke glasswares in my room?she really understands everything sharply. Hmmm suspicious. But she's the savior of my stomach! Anyway, I'll remember you.'
'But still suspicious' I chewed on my mushrooms, melting in the taste of it.

"Your Highness seems to enjoy mushrooms" A lady with Blue hair beckoned a maid, ordering to distribute wine.

"I don't have good appetite today" I covered up my behavior with short and simple answer.

"Are you in love?"

"Pardon?" I almost choked on my mushroom.

"You were looking longingly at the moon,not eating or drinking anything earlier." She looked at the Emperor nodding her head as if she knew something.

"No I'm just thinking about something" I flatly refused.

"It doesn't look like that" the red head lady jumped in the conversation. Now everyone including my mother and sister,had the look of my friends prying for gossips.

'No that is a dangerous look'

"I'm just thinking about the attack that night"I declared in a serious voice.

Then fell the great silence.

'Come on Royal family, ha I knew this will make you silent.'

After having some desserts, which had less sweetening taste, I got up walking to the balcony.

Many think I'm a weirdo as I hate nonveg, tea, coffee, alcohol, along with sweets and chocolates.But I love spicy, bitter and sour tastes.

I'm a picky eater, and I knew it.

In dinner, I was able to find about the Royal family members names! It was engraved on their chairs in golden letters! Yahooo!

But it was a huge list.