🍂Rhea's Mixed Character ☘️

"I'm Princess Rhea Emalyn Ivorhelm, it's great to meet you"

A girl emerged behind the shiny Armour.

The Empress looked her in eye as everyone around froze. There is a heavy silence,even breathing seemed like a crime.

Rhea smiled tossing her helm to a knight, walking towards the Empress without breaking the eye contact.

She slightly moved closer to the Empress's ear.

"Your Majesty, I'm Queen with or without you " kissing her cheek she winked.

"The Crown Prince is back" a soldier pointed to the horse rushing back,with a smiling boy secured in his arms.

"When will I ride horses papa?"

"Want me to teach you?" Cato ruffled his son's  raven hair.

"And is this adorable bear the grand prince?"  Rhea helped down the little Prince as Cato hopped down.

He went straight to Morwen Diaz,who quietly stood in a corner, watching the scenes unfold before her.
She held her head high, eyes sharp and lips in a thin line.

"Solasta" Cato took her hand in his.

When he was about to kiss it,she withdrew it in a flash.

"Your Highness, congratulations on your victory and... must I add your marriage wishes too?"
Her eyes flashed the feeling of betrayal, hurt and anger. She never knew such things will befall her fate.

"I can see why you were upset Cato.....
Don't you find respectably noble people terribly....dull?Rhea linked her arms with Cato,with prince Rion in her other arm.

Morwen Solasta's lady in waiting was about to burst into curses but she held her head high with a neutral face.

"The Emperor has summoned your Highness "

Cato turned to Morwen again.

"Where is Leiko?"

"Crown princess Leiko is resting in her chambers due to an injury " Morwen Solasta's lady in waiting, Ralvia replied slowly.

"Then I'll meet her personally" with that he left to meet the Emperor.

The throne room was decorated  grandly but the silence is deafening.

"Ajax Cato Brinley greets the sun of the empire, his majesty the emperor"

"Rise"

He signaled the head butler, as everyone exited the room.

"You have come back in one piece"

"I am still breathing your majesty thanks to your blessings"

"you have become quite bold, aren't you?" the emperor threw a scroll on Cato's chest.

"why didnt you annex Ivorhelm with our empire? you fooled around with girls, married a good for nothing pauper princess and wasted four years! who in right mind would do this? do you want your crown prince position stripped off?"

"...yes, please strip me off my position"

"you've  finally gone insane!"

"your majesty give me a month, I will prove that my decision is the right one. or else you can strip me off my position"

"....Quite confidence for a loser" the emperor mocked.

"Thankyou for the permission"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three wives of Ajax Cato Brinley, the Crown prince sat in the greenhouse with the Grand prince playing with a kite outside it.

The sight was breathtaking. Three beautiful ladies with unique characteristics sat gracefully having a conversation. one had curly navy blue hair,another had straight peach blush hair and the new wife had short wavy blonde locks. 

For the onlookers it is a beautiful sight to behold but the tension was so intense between them.

Throughout the intense   conversation, Crown princess Leiko sat absentmindedly as Crown princess Morwen and princess Rhea were  having a wit war.

Curious Rion rushed towards them hugging his kite

"Are you my new mother?" Rion whispered in her ear.

"What do you think?" Rhea spinned him in air as he chuckled.

"How do you like me?"

"Very much...but I still like Morwen mother the most"

A satisfied smirk formed on Morwen's lips as she took prince Rion in her arms.

"Pardon princess we have places to be"

Rhea only chuckled, running her hand in her short wavy hair.

"Silly girl, can't you see? This is His Little Empire and you are not the crown princess anymore"

republished