🔀What a TWIST!🔀

Hahahahaha!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

"This is Damn Awesome!!!!!!!!"

I laughed so hard that my stomach performed circus.

'Hello everyone! Good news good news'

🎉I'm NOT Engaged!! 🎉

I wish I could scream so loud.Too bad I can't.Atleast I can laugh .it's already a miracle that a 19 years old prince is not engaged.Dear Author, you're great!It's a twist indeed.

Butler Wane is throwing worried looks at me.I smiled cheekily, winking at him .

Why the hell did I do that! Great,now he look mortified.

But it ain't my fault . I'm just sooo happy, author you are my deer! You saved me from Heroine,Villainess and side characters.TRIPLE KILL!

And another thing is , I have to attend the Royal Dinner 🍽️🍲🍽️

This way I can know about other characters and their names 😉

I grinned to myself,when a maid dropped the tray she carried.

'Oops did I look like a mad woman?... Correction-mad man'

"Are you hurt?" I kneeled beside her, helping her pick the shattered glassware.She flinched slightly,and looked at me intensely. I ignored her intense stare, picking the glass shards.

"CAREFUL" I warned her when she cleaned it looking at my face.when everything is cleared, she processed what just happened.

"Your Highness , please forgive me" she kneeled , ready to bang her head against the floor. I placed a hand on her forehead , before she does it.

"It's alright. Don't make a fuss" I said flatly, noting many eyes on me.

"Thankyou your Highness" the maid is capable enough to read the room and left the spot as quick as wind.

"I'm quite worried about your Highness's recent activities" Butler Wane voiced out slowly.

"Don't. Just prepare for the grandest dress . I must present myself properly tonight." I ordered with my Majestic voice.

"As your command" He looked satisfied.

'As I'm fully recovered, it's better to know all the places of this palace.'

"You" I called a soldier standing by the door.

"Escort me to my sister's chamber"
He looked confused.

"Forgive me your Highness,but which princess your Highness wish to see?"

"Who else? My youngest sister Nikita"

"As your command" He guided me to Nikita's chamber.

'It looks like there's more than one princess'